Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC ***current code for 100 points

Thanks for code! That's $10 bucks between yesterday and today.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC ***current code for 100 points

Argh, didn't have my phone on me today when I stepped out and missed this one. Again.

Last edited:
Missed yesterday's by five minutes but got today's. :yess:
While I certainly wish the coupons/rewards were more.....rewarding, they sure give away a CRAPLOAD of stuff. I don't know if you guys follow them on Twitter/Facebook/newsletter much, but holy camoly they give away thousands and thousands of dollars in merchandise. Especially at Halloween and Christmas.

Who else does that??

I agree. Granted, I speak from personal experience, as evidenced below...

I got three Angelica's lol

I got two of them. :clap

As much as we love POTC, if they sent me one I would be compelled to buy a Jack ti go with her. Even though all I collect are super heroes. If anyone wants to sell me one on the cheap let me know.

congrats to those who got free prizes!

They did a bunch during Spooktacular (most of which I missed) and the two this week. Wouldn't be surprised to see more in the next few days. Hopefully at least one or two bigger ones closer to Christmas.

if people can post the promotions here like cofphoto did that would be great. Since i dont use twitter. Thanks Cof

They did a bunch during Spooktacular (most of which I missed) and the two this week. Wouldn't be surprised to see more in the next few days. Hopefully at least one or two bigger ones closer to Christmas.

Susan said yesterday there would be more over the coming days. I hoping we'll get one a day until they close for Christmas :pray:

Is it coming twitter or Facebook? One of you kind people will make sure to post it here right? I won't forget my phone today so I should see tweets, but I don't do Facebook.

I always post it as soon as I see it. It's just a matter of how quickly I see it.

Being unemployed is really helpful for this sort of stuff. ;)

Back