Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Free shipping when using a coupon, $10 flat shipping is best option (shipping on a lot of hot toys items depending where you live can be $15+), you can use the coupons with flat shipping rates...

Yep, so technically it's a $10 off coupon since most of their shipping is now $10 only. I'm bummed because in the past, it was much more, $16 for me, and now I looked at the same item and shipping is a flat $10.

You wouldn't believe the insane shipping discounts a high volume shipper like Sideshow can get from companies like UPS and FedEx. It would probably make you sick if you saw their rate sheet and compared it to the counter prices you pay from the same carrier.

A lot of these coupons are a joke. $10? off $20 off? These coupons only help on the shipping. $10 coupon does no good since that is how much flat shipping is. Now if you go for another box it's $20. So neither coupon has an effect on the product price. Coupon should at least be $30. Or just make it free shipping regardless of option. Or free shipping and coupon.
This is why I get from other places which have cheaper shipping and additional packing included. For example Pop Culture Zone charges a little over $10 and they triple box.

$10 off is still something, since you still have to pay $10 shipping for most of their items now anyways if you opt for reward points so you're still saving. I only wished they would still give you reward points even after you used a coupon, seems more fair that way and that would definitely invite more customers, but business is business and every business is in it to make money. I guess that's why AEC only offers 2% reward points, since they still give you points if you use a coupon or your other reward points, as opposed to SSC's 5%.

I would still be buying from SS even without the coupons or reward points so i am not complaining for a little extra here or there.

Yeah Sideshow isn't obligated to give us coupons. Some people are acting like they're entitled to getting whatever they want. If you don't like Sideshow buy from elsewhere. Personally in my situation most of the time other places come out to be right around the same price as what Sideshow charges though, but I know I'm lucky and am not charged tax in my state.

While I certainly wish the coupons/rewards were more.....rewarding, they sure give away a CRAPLOAD of stuff. I don't know if you guys follow them on Twitter/Facebook/newsletter much, but holy camoly they give away thousands and thousands of dollars in merchandise. Especially at Halloween and Christmas.

Who else does that??

While I certainly wish the coupons/rewards were more.....rewarding, they sure give away a CRAPLOAD of stuff. I don't know if you guys follow them on Twitter/Facebook/newsletter much, but holy camoly they give away thousands and thousands of dollars in merchandise. Especially at Halloween and Christmas.

Who else does that??

Well, until I win something I refuse to believe anyone is actually getting anything :lol

You wouldn't believe the insane shipping discounts a high volume shipper like Sideshow can get from companies like UPS and FedEx. It would probably make you sick if you saw their rate sheet and compared it to the counter prices you pay from the same carrier.

I'm sure it's close to 80%

Well, until I win something I refuse to believe anyone is actually getting anything :lol

I for myself my good sir was able to get a free exclusive ht evil superman last spooktacular at sideshow. I was just asking something at customer services and pretty much the person ask me if i like superman. :') and she send me the exclusive one no charge at all.

I for myself my good sir was able to get a free exclusive ht evil superman last spooktacular at sideshow. I was just asking something at customer services and pretty much the person ask me if i like superman. :') and she send me the exclusive one no charge at all.

Now that's what I call customer service! :hi5:

Back