Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

You can order as many as you want, as long as none of them have an NRD, and still get the discount. Or you can order one item that does have an NRD and get the discount.

Thanks. My friend created a new account and ordered the Hulk Maquette for himself after heavy influence.

So has anyone had theirs canceled out yet? Or are they being generous and honoring this for all of us? ;)

The sale ends tonight at midnight PST. I wouldn't imagine they're going to do anything until they see the results of the sale. But seeing as it said right in the sale that they would cancel orders even if the website accepts the order, I'd be shocked if they let it slide.

My brother ordered the Iron Patriot :yess:

This has probably been asked before but if my Girlfriend who lives with me orders it will it get cancelled coz it's to the same address?

The odd thing is that this is what, a two day coupon only for new users that depends solely on word of mouth from existing customers to spread. I'd think the vast majority of even the legit orders are going to be existing customers using friends or relatives, which still defeats the purpose of the promotion if it's supposed to reel in new customers.

This has probably been asked before but if my Girlfriend who lives with me orders it will it get cancelled coz it's to the same address?

I believe it's been stated that you can't have the same address. But if you have no other options, I'd say give it a try. Worst that can happen is they cancel it on you...besides, what if you were just roommates and both Sideshow collectors? I think you should be okay with having the same address, so long as she's got her own card and all that jazz.

Don't quote me on it, but with the deadline vastly approaching, it can't hurt to give it a shot.

I believe it's been stated that you can't have the same address. But if you have no other options, I'd say give it a try. Worst that can happen is they cancel it on you...besides, what if you were just roommates and both Sideshow collectors? I think you should be okay with having the same address, so long as she's got her own card and all that jazz.

Don't quote me on it, but with the deadline vastly approaching, it can't hurt to give it a shot.

Thanks mate, trying it now:panic:

if only it worked. i would have put it on the 1989 batmobile

NOOOOOOOO! they dont accept paypal, and i dont have a credit card... dammn

I got an email from them this morning saying

"Thank you for your order and for your continued interest in Sideshow Collectibles.

While processing your in stock order (*******) we noticed that you used the AVENGER coupon that was offered to people who specifically created a new account only. While we do appreciate your business and value your time with us, I am afraid that you do not qualify for this promotion. For your convenience I have linked to the terms and conditions below.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=38739

If you would still like to purchase the items you ordered; we would be happy to offer you a 10% discount on your order, and you would just need to contact me by May 14, 2013. If we do not hear from you by this date we will automatically cancel the order for you.

If you should have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me."

Not sure if i will go through with the sale now or not, still not bad getting 10% off tho

Thanks guys, got a great deal thanks to this thread, Rescue Cap for $190. Too good to pass up.

Has anybody tried A same billing address new account??? Did it work?

Back