Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was starting to be a real sweetheart towards Sideshow but now that I did not get any rewards for signing up for Geeksgiving I am turning ornery again.

Has anyone gotten one of the 10% off ( or any other ) codes on their boxes recently? I had one l on the box of my Stealth Iron Man and went to use it and didn't realize it expired on Oct 31st. And I just got IM Mark 3 and Green Goblin this week and neither had codes? Has that promo completely ended? Thanks

Has anyone gotten one of the 10% off ( or any other ) codes on their boxes recently? I had one l on the box of my Stealth Iron Man and went to use it and didn't realize it expired on Oct 31st. And I just got IM Mark 3 and Green Goblin this week and neither had codes? Has that promo completely ended? Thanks
I recently got one last week. New expiration date is Feb. 29th. I have others in my account expiring Dec. 31st.

I recently got one last week. New expiration date is Feb. 29th. I have others in my account expiring Dec. 31st.
Thanks. Of course I have several ( that I gave away ) over the last few months I just couldn't use. Now I want to order something I can use that code on and they aren't sending me any.

I also just got $5 added. I shouldn't have any lingering Spook rewards that were still to come in, so I assume this was for registering for Geeksgiving.

should be for the three events that went up, I only registered for 1 and only got $5

just registered for the other events and received another $5 instantly

Last edited:
i signed up for geeks on the 12th & black friday on the 13th & 2 x $5 appeared 2 hours ago.

Back