Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow finally sent me a $25 off coupon after like a year plus of none.

And the only figure I want, IG, isn't eligible. But every other Mando fig is...what gives?

Does anyone know if the $15 promo code you get from registering for Microcon, email sideshow just sent out, is good on pre-orders? Or if it's just in stock items?

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Anyone know if is possible buy a gift card with sideshow rewards?

I have $ 365 that I will probably never use and would like to take a gift card and resell it for a good price if possible.

Anyone know if is possible buy a gift card with sideshow rewards?

I have $ 365 that I will probably never use and would like to take a gift card and resell it for a good price if possible.

Unfortunately, the answer is no.

"Do Rewards, Promos and Gift Cards play well?

Yes -most of the time. You can apply Sideshow Rewards and/or Promo codes on items being purchased with an existing Gift Card. You cannot use Rewards or Promos to purchase a new gift card, given it's same as cash."

I think that was a change made in recent years. I think earlier on you could have.

Unfortunately, the answer is no.

"Do Rewards, Promos and Gift Cards play well?

Yes -most of the time. You can apply Sideshow Rewards and/or Promo codes on items being purchased with an existing Gift Card. You cannot use Rewards or Promos to purchase a new gift card, given it's same as cash."

I think that was a change made in recent years. I think earlier on you could have.

Very thanks :)

Nope, not possible.

There's really nothing you can get in the next year with that Rewards money?

I have about the same amount and nothing on the horizon either. But I think when the time comes that my points will expire and I still don't have anything to buy, I may just buy something for the sake of it and sell it later on. I mean, it's free money.

Nope, not possible.

There's really nothing you can get in the next year with that Rewards money?

I have about the same amount and nothing on the horizon either. But I think when the time comes that my points will expire and I still don't have anything to buy, I may just buy something for the sake of it and sell it later on. I mean, it's free money.

I'll do the same

I have asked this before but I cannot find the answer anymore.

When are the reward points events?

I know there is:

Birthday extravaganza March.
Sideshow con July
Spooktacular October
Geeksgiving November

Back