Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They gave out a code in the Friday livestream 10 mins ago - MEGABOSSWHO? worth $5.20. Limited to ~400 for audience members.

DAMMIT!!!! I forgot about this again! They even stressed yesterday to watch the show....GAH!!! I hate being old! :gah: I tried entering it, just to see, and it gives an error..says to try again later...:angrycanu

Did it come after the post about the Megabosswho code? Cause I jumped on after it, and didn't hear the Lobot one...FRAK!!!

It was 20 mins later (5.52pm). He hinted at it by saying 'Lobot for the win'. In yesterday's stream he mentioned Lobot several times and said to remember it, so people were quick to guess it was a code.

Well, I missed all those. Didn't even know they were going live and be rewarding too.

12e02ab869dffc4113aeec06e8b60a9f.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was 20 mins later (5.52pm). He hinted at it by saying 'Lobot for the win'. In yesterday's stream he mentioned Lobot several times and said to remember it so people were quick to guess it was a code.

Well CRAP! I must have just missed it, cause I was venting here about missing the $5 code at about that time. Yeah, I remember Paul hinting at the end of yesterday's event, to be at today's live. And I remember Chris hinting at the Lobot thing most of the show. I just had a day full of distractions...missing the show and codes just got to me. It usually doesn't, it just wasn't my day, and not the most fun way to cap it off.

Back