Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... $5. :clap

Is this the Birthday Celebration finale?

No - Autumn said they'll be a code during the 5pm daily wrap-up livestream.

Not that I have been relying on it but Tapatalk has completely stopped working for me. Zero notifications in the last 2 days.

Same. Went from getting notifications 30+ mins late to no notifications at all.

I missed every code, but Tapatalk came through on the last two. So I suppose missing all but the two highest isn't worth complaining about [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I never complain about free money. I was able to snag $10 so far. Big thanks to all the folks posting the codes here.

The app is really annoying though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed all the $20 codes, by this much.....one letter, or out of sequence

I actually figured out all of the $20 codes in the last show, two within seconds, but with the rewards only going to two or three people, you can't enter them in fast enough.

Not the ones you just enter and get you had to play their word game.

I would have made people run around their city from pay phone to pay phone making sure they answered my call on time lol

Simon says...

OGC.73795e5e58bca2803a390c37379fb124

GF got an email that she missed which had a random generated code on the 19th, anyone know what that might have been? The link took you to the rewards code page.

GF got an email that she missed which had a random generated code on the 19th, anyone know what that might have been? The link took you to the rewards code page.

Oooooooh noooooo. That was probably an email code for the birthday event. I didn't get one on the 19th, but it was probably a good one too! They expired after 8 hrs after issued. It should still tell her what the amount was, but it'll say it's expired.

Back