Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are tapatalk notifications completely dead? i sign in and see tons of threads with new posts that I never got a notification on, wondering if I'm the only one

Yep. Even the occasional $15.

And of course, the legendary $100 code... a myth perhaps.

It?s true...All of it. ;)

SDCC event on Sideshow around 2009. They gave out $50, $75 and $100 codes. A photo of a person would pop up on your screen at random with a code. Of course they were shared but you could only use one. I got a free Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Indy with one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are tapatalk notifications completely dead? i sign in and see tons of threads with new posts that I never got a notification on, wondering if I'm the only one

They are for me. The last several I did not get a Taptalk notification at all. In the beginning I was getting them an hour late. But by the end, nothing. And like you, I can see the postings in the app, but they never sent out an alert.

I'm also signed up with the Statue Forum, but occasionally their notifications won't work either so it's not 100%. I missed that last $5 code for example, after getting all the rest. But in the previous giveaway the Statue Forum notifications were very spotty, like maybe every other one or even less than that.

They are for me. The last several I did not get a Taptalk notification at all. In the beginning I was getting them an hour late. But by the end, nothing. And like you, I can see the postings in the app, but they never sent out an alert.

I'm also signed up with the Statue Forum, but occasionally their notifications won't work either so it's not 100%. I missed that last $5 code for example, after getting all the rest. But in the previous giveaway the Statue Forum notifications were very spotty, like maybe every other one or even less than that.

Ah I just got the notification from you quoting my post. Maybe they?re back now, missed every code last week.

Random question but for the $25 off codes that sideshow sends out randomly after orders, are they tied to your account specifically or no?

Random question but for the $25 off codes that sideshow sends out randomly after orders, are they tied to your account specifically or no?

Yes they are tied to your account. Otherwise I would have given mine away because I won?t be using it.

Sent from a Folgers can in uncle Jeb?s basement

Yes they are tied to your account. Otherwise I would have given mine away because I won?t be using it.

Sent from a Folgers can in uncle Jeb?s basement

Damn that sucks, I was gonna give mine away because I?ve already moved on to pre-ordering through other sites and I don?t plan on buying through sideshow anytime soon

Where do you find the amount of code uses? Is it posted somewhere?

400 is quite a lot of $5s

Not as far as I know. They usually say what the limit is when they drop the code.

Also two more events were announced:
- LA Comic Con Micro Con April 17th
- National Princess Week April 26th-30th

Back