Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 1st code of the day!! :yess:

That's like 5 codes for $11 today.. Is that a record for one day?

Of Course I missed all but this last 1..:(

Missed all the codes unfortunately, Tapatalk has been 10-20 mins late on all notifications. Thanks for sharing though, I wonder what?s causing it to happen because it?s not really an issue throughout except for now lol

Missed all the codes unfortunately, Tapatalk has been 10-20 mins late on all notifications. Thanks for sharing though, I wonder what?s causing it to happen because it?s not really an issue throughout except for now lol

Glad I wasn?t the only getting the delayed notifications

Hopefully I?ll have better luck next time with the codes, thanks to all members for sharing them here though.

Yep, Taptalk screwed me again. I missed the few in the beginning but once I saw these were coming, I kept checking the thread here for codes and managed to get 3.

Tapatalk has been junk for a few months now kind of worried it isn't going to return to its original form. And yeah it's strange that it's most delayed when SS is having a event.

Ah Thanks! Did they release a whole schedule?

Don't think they've released a full schedule yet, but here's the list I've got so far from the recent livestreams:

Captain America Day March 10th
Sideshow Birthday March 15th-19th
Deadpool Day April 1st
Collector Day May (don't have a date for this one)
Iron Man Day May 29th
Sideshow Con July 19th-25th
Sideshow Con NY October 4th-10th
Spooktacular October 22nd-31st
Geeksgiving November
Spectacular December
12 Days December

Don't think they've released a full schedule yet, but here's the list I've got so far from the recent livestreams:

Captain America Day March 10th
Sideshow Birthday March 15th-19th
Deadpool Day April 1st
Collector Day May (don't have a date for this one)
Iron Man Day May 29th
Sideshow Con July 19th-25th
Sideshow Con NY October 4th-10th
Spooktacular October 22nd-31st
Geeksgiving November
Spectacular December
12 Days December

Thanks for posting this list! That's a LOT of potential reward codes coming if they give them out on each of those days/during each of those events!

Back