Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone confirm if sideshow is now only using FedEx? I'm about to order and use a promo code and the shipping looks like its defaulted to FedEx and double the amount from the cost they ship using UPS.

Can someone confirm if sideshow is now only using FedEx? I'm about to order and use a promo code and the shipping looks like its defaulted to FedEx and double the amount from the cost they ship using UPS.

FedEx seems to be an only option in Sunday?s. The UPS option will return on Monday. I have no clue on why that happens.

Yea I got worried too after christmas when I was going to order something as I prefer UPS over FedEx but prefer the post office over the others. I know a lot of ppl crap on the USPS, but we have good people in my area. UPS actually backed into my car one time and the driver didn't report it but thankfully we caught it on our camera and got it sorted out with them paying for the damages.

Back