Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tapatalk planning their lag times accordingly now
tenor.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a quote from Autumn's post in the LYGSS FB group yesterday regarding reward points during this Sideshow Spectacular event:

"Spectacular starts tomorrow! We'll have 24 days of daily deals and a giveaway a day, plus livestreams, gameshows, and just a dash of reward codes! Answers to a few questions you might have:

-Yes, there will be some Reward Codes, but this is not a Reward Code-heavy event. There will just be a few of them sprinkled here and there for fun. Nope, not giving you any clues in advance this time!"

I would assume all or most of the codes will be given out during their livestreams, but who knows for sure?

I would assume all or most of the codes will be given out during their livestreams, but who knows for sure?

Some clarification from Autumn on reward codes for the Spectacular event (posted in the comments of the LYGSS FB announcement):

"They will be given out here and there either in streams or on social. We are not going to do 24 hour drops, just during regular 8am to 8pm hours PST. There aren't going to be that many, as this really isn't a reward code kind of event. They are just going to be a few fun bonuses here and there."

Welp, thanks to JediJones's suggestion, I signed up with the Statue Forum. After a couple of hiccups, I have it so I'm subscribed to their codes only thread and that will email me whenever a new post is, um, posted.

I made sure I used a unique email address that is only used for this one website so there are little to no other emails coming in to this account. Then, I downloaded a new mail app for my phone with only the one email account on it, set to send me an alert whenever I get an email there. And voila! That SHOULD get me the proper email alerts for the next event. Even if Taptalk sorts itself out and starts working again, it doesn't hurt to have 2 plans in place.

I tested my system by subscribing to other threads and it seemed to work.

That one on Friday came out of the blue!

My new system did work, however I missed it anyway. I was putting up Christmas lights and was up on a ladder and I didn't feel the vibrate on my phone. I noticed the alert the next time I looked at my phone and saw by the time stamp that I missed it by like 15 minutes.

I also noticed that there was no alert from Taptalk. At all! It never came! So that's it then? Taptalk is done?

Does SSC still give out $25 Off codes?

They used to slap those $25 stickers outside the boxes but I noticed all my recent shipments no longer included them.

Those sticker codes were more useful because they could be applied to a majority of orders.

The $25 Off Contest Giveaway codes are pretty much useless because they can only be used for select items.

Does SSC still give out $25 Off codes?

They used to slap those $25 stickers outside the boxes but I noticed all my recent shipments no longer included them.

Those sticker codes were more useful because they could be applied to a majority of orders.

The $25 Off Contest Giveaway codes are pretty much useless because they can only be used for select items.

Yes, they've been adding them directly to accounts after a purchased item's reward points have matured - if the purchase qualifies for the promotion. Lately they seem to be tied to Marvel related orders. They're good for 2 weeks and typically can be used on anything provided you spend at least $100.

Back