Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only managed to snag one today...The notifications from here actually came instantly for one code. But I'm thankful to all who helped throughout the event!

I did pretty terrible this event thanks to Tapatalk. Hope they get it sorted out soon.

Thanks, I've been waiting for this discount for a month :panic:
Did you buy something?

I picked up the original HT Mandalorian. I received two $25 promo codes the other day as thank yous for previous purchases and combined one with reward points for $100 off. If Moff Gideon or another figure I want drops before the 2nd one expires on 12/8 I'll do the same with that one. :D

I picked up the original HT Mandalorian. I received two $25 promo codes the other day as thank yous for previous purchases and combined one with reward points for $100 off. If Moff Gideon or another figure I want drops before the 2nd one expires on 12/8 I'll do the same with that one. :D

I love that piece, congrats

I wish Sideshow would let me use the 10% off deal they have going with my current flex pay order of Mando. That’s about the only in-stock figure I want.

I wish Sideshow would let me use the 10% off deal they have going with my current flex pay order of Mando. That’s about the only in-stock figure I want.

Have they ever done this? I don't think so.
Have you tried to hear customer service?

Have they ever done this? I don't think so.
Have you tried to hear customer service?
I think it’s something new they’re doing. I’m thinking of contacting them. I guess the worst they can say is no. The email does specify that it can’t be applied to in progress items on flex pay though. So I doubt they’ll do it.

So I did a chat with Sideshow. They weren'the able to apply the promost to my existing order, but the girl I chatted with did a full refund for me so I can order with the promo code.

So I did a chat with Sideshow. They weren'the able to apply the promost to my existing order, but the girl I chatted with did a full refund for me so I can order with the promo code.

Wow, A+ to Sideshow :clap

Back