Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've posted about statueforum before. Set up an account there with your phone e-mail, subscribe to the thread with e-mail notifications, and set up your phone e-mail to sound alert you when you get e-mails from them.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=161563&page=14

Unrelated question, can someone tell me why Sideshow gave me $0 shipping when I ordered Leia/Wicket and Power Droid together, as an in-stock order recently? I didn't see anything on those item pages saying they have free shipping. But my order shows $0 was charged for shipping and they have shipped and arrived already.

I had requested a $25 off code from Sideshow for the order because the one I had expired that day. Is it possible they gave me a code that was not only $25 off but also gave free shipping?

Thanks for the statueforum suggestion! I just signed up and tried to subscribe to the thread, but it says I don't have sufficient privileges. Do you know what I have to do? Like post a certain amount of posts or something?

ETA: It could be that the administrator needs to "activate" my account.

Last edited:
Which pieces are you check for a possible black friday discount?

I am hoping SSC gives away free items again with purchases.

The 1:4 Hot Toys Infinity Gauntlet was a freebie with a minimum purchase (I think it was $150 and over).

My friend had just paid full price for that a few weeks prior to that promotion - $100.

They'll post it on screen during the live stream that on right now in the Let Your Geek Sideshow facebook group.

I must have missed the part where they said no code was going to be given out during the wrap up...I didn't even see the notice of final code at the other show. Anyone else catch that?

A code wasn't given because i watched the show. Sorry guys

edit:

In other news Tapatalk seems to be working fine again. Until the first code tomorrow of coarse.

Among today's events posted on instagram I don't see Steal the Deal of 11AM, have they canceled it? On the site there was.

Back