Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Among today's events posted on instagram I don't see Steal the Deal of 11AM, have they canceled it? On the site there was.

No, it's still on. On yesterday's wrap up they mentioned it. They said today would be the busiest day for events.

No, it's still on. On yesterday's wrap up they mentioned it. They said today would be the busiest day for events.

Oh thanks, it is the event that I like the most, even if I can't buy anything.
I already have a lot of pre-orders to pay, but I'm following a possible discount for the Bane Ultimate 1:3 from P1S and maybe a Second Chance for the Magneto Maquette.

Oh thanks, it is the event that I like the most, even if I can't buy anything.
I already have a lot of pre-orders to pay, but I'm following a possible discount for the Bane Ultimate 1:3 from P1S and maybe a Second Chance for the Magneto Maquette.
Same here. This is one event I enjoy watching instead of the others that I just play in the background solely for codes.

$2 code via email, get checking.

Has anyone been encountering error messages constantly when trying to redeem codes?

It's weird it doesn't work around this time of day, but kind of straightens out as the day goes on.

Back