Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tapatalk has a update on iOS doubt it will make a difference though. We'll see.

May have to join a Fb messenger group afterall. Which one is the best?

I wouldn't mind joining a FB group either at this point. I think you have to be invited though. If any kind soul would do me the honor, I would greatly appreciate it.

I actually don't know. I apparently joined one years ago by invitation and didn't even start using it until Tapatalk **** the bed last week. Wish I had started using it during the last two events since I missed a ton of the timed/limited codes.

Tapatalk worked fine until this event - been using it for 3 years. Perhaps it has something to do with IOS 14.

Tapatalk worked fine until this event - been using it for 3 years. Perhaps it has something to do with IOS 14.

Nah. I have iOS 14 on iPad but I still have iOS 13 on my phone (Linux USB tether issues on 14) and it's the same delay on both.

Im glad Im not the only one getting delayed alerts. I thought something was wrong with my phone.

On a side note, thanks to all the folks posting up the codes. Im up to around $60 in rewards. Woo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. I have iOS 14 on iPad but I still have iOS 13 on my phone (Linux USB tether issues on 14) and it's the same delay on both.

When my post gets quoted i get it on time is it working this way for you as well? Like now

When my post gets quoted i get it on time is it working this way for you as well? Like now
I'm using a separate account for Tapatalk that's only subscribed to the NO BANTER thread. I get a lot of notifications for other subscribed threads otherwise.

I'm using a separate account for Tapatalk that's only subscribed to the NO BANTER thread. I get a lot of notifications for other subscribed threads otherwise.

Just got this 15 minutes later. I'm all out of ideas. **** is just broken.

I've posted about statueforum before. Set up an account there with your phone e-mail, subscribe to the thread with e-mail notifications, and set up your phone e-mail to sound alert you when you get e-mails from them.

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=161563&page=14

Unrelated question, can someone tell me why Sideshow gave me $0 shipping when I ordered Leia/Wicket and Power Droid together, as an in-stock order recently? I didn't see anything on those item pages saying they have free shipping. But my order shows $0 was charged for shipping and they have shipped and arrived already.

I had requested a $25 off code from Sideshow for the order because the one I had expired that day. Is it possible they gave me a code that was not only $25 off but also gave free shipping?

Back