Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a live show at 10 and another going right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I watched the early live show and there wasn't a code in sight. Hopefully things change during the Cosplay show going on right now.

If you can believe Autumn the wrap-up at 6 EST is the end. This was "confirmed" in one of the feeds. She said "we're going to sleep!"

So this ends at 6pm/9pm and they have only given out $1... on Halloween? Is this year even quieter than last?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this ends at 6pm/9pm and they have only given out $1... on Halloween? Is this year even quieter than last?

The last day has historically been slower. My assumption has been that they didn't want to interrupt too many events for people with kids.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've gotten a total of $2 this year.lol

I remember a time when I won prizes two years in a row ( an Alien statue and a Hot Toy figure) and got the majority of RP. But that was before they decided to give Spook over to social media. Ah, the good days. Yeah, I sound like a cynical old fart.lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I feel fortunate I?ve gotten as many as I have this year but it?s just because of covid. Next year when I?m no longer working from home and sitting in front of the pc all day I?ll be lucky to get any.

Back