Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And make sure to never post anything but a reward code. At least, the group I'm in is swift with the boot for any extraneous notifications.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm in two groups and the codes get shared faster there than they do here, the rules aren't hard to follow really.

I've had over $30 so far, just need to get into a FB Messenger group and save the code redemption page to your home screen on your phone.

I've only had $20 so far. I can't have my phone in my hand all the time waiting for the code to post. They go so fast. I was lucky to get LIVESTREAM because I tuned in and redeemed within seconds. Two minutes later it was gone.

What was in the header? Is it a promo code or rewards?

This is the header "Act Fast - Spooktacular rewards for a limited time!"
Contained in the email is a reward code. You redeem the code on your rewards page, same same.
This particular email was sent out to 500 people. Each code is unique to the recipient.

What?s Everyone at and looking to cash their rewards codes on? I?m just over 400 after like 2 years of code saving and a couple of orders. Hoping to cash it in on 1/3 P1 Guts or Jungle Hunter if they ever get them in, which is anyone?s guess at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back