Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your emails..2nd round of email codes are going out. Congrats to those who got it...goose eggs for me so far.

I got nothing. I think there were 3 rounds sent out so far based on what I read in this thread. But this is the first that went out since I registered. I saw someone posted a cryptic-looking code on the FB Messenger group but it said usage limit reached. Guess it was one of these one-time use codes they thought they could share.

Yeah, it's pretty silly- if they can set up a system to send you an email with a code only you can redeem, they can set up a system where the point value automatically gets added to your account.

Sending you an email with a code and requiring you to redeem it within a certain amount of time obviously increases the chance that they'll give away less money in the end, though, so I assume that's why they are doing this new email thing this way.

Sending you an email with a code and requiring you to redeem it within a certain amount of time obviously increases the chance that they'll give away less money in the end, though, so I assume that's why they are doing this new email thing this way.

UzqB47Z.gif

Despite all of Autumn's Bull**** "We're giving away more rewards than ever" and "Trust us. More people are redeeming codes than ever before. We have the numbers. We can't show you the numbers, but trust us," from the usage limits (plus time limits) to getting rid of the instant redemption box on the Rewards page of people's accounts to this nonsense, this is absolutely what this is all about. Giving away less imaginary money that can only be spent on their website.

Where does it show in the email?

Is it obvious or do i have to click something?

Yes and Maybe.

Subject Line: Act Fast - Spooktacular rewards for a limited time!

Message: Thank you for registering to Sideshow's Spooktacular - you have won a rewards code!

And right below that is a uniquely generated code in red text and a redeem button that takes you to the "Check Your Promo Codes" page and populates it for you.

Yes and Maybe.

Subject Line: Act Fast - Spooktacular rewards for a limited time!

Message: Thank you for registering to Sideshow's Spooktacular - you have won a rewards code!

And right below that is a uniquely generated code in red text and a redeem button that takes you to the "Check Your Promo Codes" page and populates it for you.

Thanks so much. No dice this time.

This spook is going to be a disaster for me, without a doubt

The only message I got was this. No individual points awarded like your message. Just letting me know I'll have a "chance" to win. I'll just be happy with what I can win. Trying to bank up some points to put toward something new.
d1dce7f8feeca61c3777f34dd0647a3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Is the email for a rewards code or promo code? People keep using them interchangeably and they're not.

When did Sideshow limit their contests to USA only? I guess I'm only in for the codes this year. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Back