Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did Sideshow limit their contests to USA only? I guess I'm only in for the codes this year. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

yeah all contests have been US only since last year. And probably forever too. I know that feeling as a fellow Canadian haha

WHY

..am i carrying my phone around with me in the house for a freaking dollar

yeah all contests have been US only since last year. And probably forever too. I know that feeling as a fellow Canadian haha
Thanks man. Good to know. I never won anyway but it was nice to have hope lol.

There's also the random %100 off live streams. They said that those can ship anywhere that Sideshow ships.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. I'm not sure I'll have time to follow a livestream.

Hope some freaks when some prizes.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

When you're out walking around and you stumble upon a crumbled up dollar on the ground, do you just kick it out of the way?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

When you're out walking around and you stumble upon a crumbled up dollar on the ground, do you just kick it out of the way?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Honestly, if it’s a dollar and it’s on the ground I’m not likely to pick it up. Money is dirty enough as it is when I get it from the bank or a store. If it’s $10 or higher that’s slightly different, but still gross.

What's the most money anyone here has found in cash just laying lost on the ground? I think my personal record find was around $80 in a college bar.

I can’t honestly remember. I think the most I’ve found was probably somewhere between $5 and $20. No crazy amounts.

It's been about 13 years now so I don't recall how much exactly, but I found about $250 in the hallway to the bathroom where I worked. It was a retail store so the hallway had cameras and so I took it over to Loss Prevention and told them. They couldn't find anything in the cameras and at that point, they didn't believe that I found that much cash. Later on I asked customer service if anyone reported missing cash - nope, nothing.

My wife found almost $600 in cash outside our daughter's gymnastics studio. She asked every business around and by state law had to bring it to the police. They kept it for a year, advertised the money locally, sharing that you'd have to identify the combination of bills to claim. No one claimed it over that year and it was awarded to us!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Is anyone else still getting those chain emails sharing codes? I've been apart that email chain for years but haven't received one this year.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Is anyone else still getting those chain emails sharing codes? I've been apart that email chain for years but haven't received one this year.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I am not getting the emails anymore either. No clue if it is an issue on my end or if the emails have stopped.

Back