Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After getting stuck in a line twice and missing both codes because the limit was net I’m not even going to try anymore. I’m at work on my iPhone when these get released and I’m in a bad spot for a signal so what’s the point?

I've experienced a weird phenomenon on the last couple codes where I enter the code, nothing happens, and then I have to enter it again. I assume I zipped through the queue instantaneously or something, but it doesn't really cut down on the frustration.

I've experienced a weird phenomenon on the last couple codes where I enter it. Nothing happens. And then I have to enter it again. I assume I zipped through the queue instantaneously or something, but it doesn't really cut down on the frustration.

I had that happen too a couple of times

I've experienced a weird phenomenon on the last couple codes where I enter the code, nothing happens, and then I have to enter it again. I assume I zipped through the queue instantaneously or something, but it doesn't really cut down on the frustration.

This.

The 2nd time I enter I get the "Promo code usage limit have been exceeded"

I am entering as soon as I get the notification all in within minutes.

In previous events I would have got them all except for the first one which I just forgot.

I have 4 successful entries for a total of $9.

As these events do not come up that often you hope the backlash may make them sort it out.

With or without the queue system it is still a lottery for a 1,2 or 3 dollar prize.

This thread is like a ghost town for an event. Soon we will not need a Non banter thread.

Far more sensible people than myself realised a while back it's a waste of time.

The frustration far outweighs the odd $ gain.

This is the fourth code in a row that had 2,000 redemptions available (making them much easier to redeem in time), but all four have only been for $1 or $2.

This is the fourth code in a row that had 2,000 redemptions available (making them much easier to redeem in time), but all four have only been for $1 or $2.

yeah, but Im at 13 dollars right now, woooohooo. Missed a few due to limit restrictions but hey 13 dollars still good to almost cover shipping!

Back