Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow i would just stop the codes for this CON because if this is the way you are going to run it with your new system your goin to piss off way more than your going to help

Also was someone higher up at target just hired by sideshow and running this event because just like targets pre-orders, people ready and waiting when they go up, sold out in like 8 seconds, same thing with these codes gone in less than 2 minutes lol ... I mean at the bare minimum If you don't have the budget to do unlimited people for only like 4 minutes ( which is not that much time ) just stop the rewards because this is a HORRIBLE look for your company.

Last edited:
This is psychology 101 (or maybe 102, depending on the school). It's called "delayed reinforcement." Subjects are more likely to become agitated and/or disengage than stick with it. I have a hard time believing their marketing people don't know this, but it really seems like they don't.

This is psychology 101 (or maybe 102, depending on the school). It's called "delayed reinforcement." Subjects are more likely to become agitated and/or disengage than stick with it. I have a hard time believing their marketing people don't know this, but it really seems like they don't.

This reminds me of those Rich people who throw money on the street and people fight over each other for it. Pretty sure society has evolved above this.

Back