Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chat CS said the same thing for error from yesterday...it will be added after 24 to 48 hrs.

I think it’ll just be easier for them to just reward $8 to everyone whether or not they tried to enter it, rather then go though hundreds of accounts individually.... but that could add up real quickly.

Code didn't work for either, and sure, it sucks, but just like other times this has happened in the past, no way I could ever bring myself to hassle customer service over such a pittance in rewards codes...still, to each their own. :lol

Code didn't work for either, and sure, it sucks, but just like other times this has happened in the past, no way I could ever bring myself to hassle customer service over such a pittance in rewards codes...still, to each their own. :lol

No need to trouble the hardworking folks at sideshow customer service with such trivialities.

Me, spoke to Kat in the chat yesterday, I'm emailing her on the hour every hour till those points arrive.

Erndog the schedule for the day is on SS's twitter account.

I know I?m the old-timer who always brings this up but does anyone remember when they gave away $100, $75 and $50 codes one year? This picture of a lady would randomly pop up on your screen with a code worth that amount. It was insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was honestly passed out for that last code so i'm not going to bother them again.

Back