Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I?m the old-timer who always brings this up but does anyone remember when they gave away $100, $75 and $50 codes one year? This picture of a lady would randomly pop up on your screen with a code worth that amount. It was insane.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember there was one chat where they gave away a code limited to 5 uses that was worth some kind of big amount (maybe $50?) and I got one. There was some kind of spelling dispute over it on Twitter where the American spelling doesn't have a "u" or something like that or maybe it was a dispute over someone who entered the code earlier than me but didn't click the confirm button on it so I beat them. So they complained on Twitter and got the points I think.

Anyone have the log of how many codes we're at and the total so far? I know I missed one, and I'm waiting on the points to be added from the other night's gaff, but I'm curious.

I see 980 points for this event so far. I got all the codes but the two that said already used for most people. So that's $48.

I got 1000 points on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 5:51pm so I think that's when I got the $50 code.

If my math is correct, $44 + the 2 RP's that didn't work@ $4ea + the $5 sign up code.

So $49 (+ $8 (limbo codes) = $57)

Both of the last/final days codes of Thursday and Friday night/evening codes didn't work for mostly everyone.

I chatted about the Thursday night one, but still hasn't been added to my account. Doesn't seem to be the chat option today on the weekend I guess. Not sure if i'll bother a 2nd time.

Back