Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wps: i'm not sure what you meant by "error page". all i got was this page over and over ad
infinitum without any points being added:monkey2
2020-07-23 (5).jpg

wps: i'm not sure what you meant by "error page". all i got was this page over and over ad
infinitum without any points being added:monkey2
View attachment 491124

The error page was of what I assume was from the site being bombarded as I was trying to log into my account. After lags between logging in, then getting to my account, I was finally able to add the code.

Does anyone know how I can get added back on the mailing list? I didn't even know new codes were coming out until I checked this thread. I've been on the mailing list for probably 2-3 years now and now I'm not getting any emails.

Does anyone know how I can get added back on the mailing list? I didn't even know new codes were coming out until I checked this thread. I've been on the mailing list for probably 2-3 years now and now I'm not getting any emails.

Mailing list is dead. We've tried to use it the last two events, no luck.

Was HANGINOUT a legit code that didn?t work? Didn?t see a lot of movement on the No Banter thread.

Yes, it was an older code they reused, so if you got it in the past it won't work for you. However, if you didn't get it last time around it does work.

Back