Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just chatted with SS. They're going to add the $4 to my rewards total. Said it may take a day or 2. Based on how quickly the rep agreed to do so, I'm guessing I wasn't the first such request this morning. :lol

I just chatted with SS. They're going to add the $4 to my rewards total. Said it may take a day or 2. Based on how quickly the rep agreed to do so, I'm guessing I wasn't the first such request this morning. :lol

I just did the same- as soon as someone from SS joined the chat, they confirmed that I would get the points added to my account within 24-48 hours. Their message about it popped up so fast that I assume they're copy/pasting it to every person who live chats with them today about last night's glitched HANGINGOUT code.

I just did the same- as soon as someone from SS joined the chat, they confirmed that I would get the points added to my account within 24-48 hours. Their message about it popped up so fast that I assume they're copy/pasting it to every person who live chats with them today about last night's glitched HANGINGOUT code.

Same, They just copy and paste the chat and leave LOL

How'd you do the live chat, on the SS website?

Yes- in the bottom right corner of the screen (on desktop, anyway) there is a small black Chat bubble on SS's website.

Same, They just copy and paste the chat and leave LOL

Well, at least for me, "Kimberly" in my chat stuck around for a couple more minutes after she pasted the message about the glitched code!

Yes- in the bottom right corner of the screen (on desktop, anyway) there is a small black Chat bubble on SS's website.

Well, at least for me, "Kimberly" in my chat stuck around for a couple more minutes after she pasted the message about the glitched code!

I tried chatting, but there was no response. lol. So I just said that's it and bye. lol.

I'm chatting now with Paul.. they are pulling up my account..

update response

I am very sorry to hear about this issue! We are working to get these promotions added to these accounts as quickly as possible. We will be sure to get this promotion added to your account ASAP for you, Bill.

I guess we just wait and see...

Back