Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! That's a good milestone... Spook is right around the corner, gonna see how much you can accumulate before cashing in on something?

They aren't making anything i want to buy so good chance that happens!

I'm at $221 and was just thinking if I can do okay at this event and capture my usual $40-50 at Spook I may be close to the $300 mark and then cash in. Fingers crossed

Which Thanos, bro?
Clean armored all the way. I've been hoarding points for about a year and a half now so I'll be able to take over half off now. I'd like the free shipping from the normal version, but I just love the armor too much. This last push of points kinda irons it out. Do you have one yet?

Clean armored all the way. I've been hoarding points for about a year and a half now so I'll be able to take over half off now. I'd like the free shipping from the normal version, but I just love the armor too much. This last push of points kinda irons it out. Do you have one yet?

No not yet. I love the HT one and I agree with you. If I had to pick between the two versions I'd go with the clean version as well.

Back