Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless he accrued that amount in a relatively short time frame. I myself have easily spent that much on Collectables (just not all through Sideshow).... heck since this COVID mess really.

That's possible, but it's more likely he built that up over a longer time period. But regardless my point is prices (& in Sideshow's case, shipping and taxes) continue to go up, and those rewards are losing value the longer they go unused.

That's possible, but it's more likely he built that up over a longer time period. But regardless my point is prices (& in Sideshow's case, shipping and taxes) continue to go up, and those rewards are losing value the longer they go unused.

Actually their shipping prices have gone down. My Leia/Wicket 2 pack was only $21, where in the past they would charge me $25 for a single figure.

Received the Tapatalk notifications 45 minutes late.

Oh well. I give up , it?s not enough money to put forth all this effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually their shipping prices have gone down. My Leia/Wicket 2 pack was only $21, where in the past they would charge me $25 for a single figure.

Well I suppose there are exceptions to every rule, but in my experience their shipping has continued to escalate, unless it's inventory they're desparate to move and are offering FREE shipping. :lol

Each state has a date when it kicks in. Most states have complied by now. Yours may have been a mistake.

Some smaller merchants still don't have to charge sales tax out of state. Maybe it has to do with employee size as a way to define a business.

Not a bad haul.

I believe since 2018 they?ve issued about $351.50 in reward points.
Thanks, the time difference between Europe and the USA make getting some of the codes impossible.
Some of the codes come out at about 2am so I'm usually asleep.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

What time zone is that please?

I'm trying to figure out if I need to set an alarm to wake me up as I'm in Europe.

Each state has a date when it kicks in. Most states have complied by now. Yours may have been a mistake.

Some smaller merchants still don't have to charge sales tax out of state. Maybe it has to do with employee size as a way to define a business.

I purchased 3 other figures from them this year (1 out of inventory, 2 pre-orders) and was charged tax on all of them. Why that one was different I have no clue.

$666? What the hell... pardon the pun, but buy some free figures already.

Someone need to be introduced to the time value of money concept. :slap

You're right about the time value of money, of course, and yes, right now I have enough rewards points to get 2-3 free figures from SS (or a free or nearly free statue, at this point!), but I'm obviously not going to purchase something from SS just because I correctly assumed they would start charging tax for their figures, that shipping costs would go up, and that collectible prices in general would go up?

I'm only going to spend $200, $400, or $1,000 on something from SS that I REALLY like, and since I started accumulating all of these RP points in 2015, there hasn't been anything available on their site that I REALLY like, or at least not anything they're selling that I couldn't find cheaper elsewhere (all of the recently solicited Mafex Marvel and DC figures I have pre-ordered from Japanese import sites being good examples).

Now, with the Classic Suit Spider-Man and Snowspeeder Luke Skywalker figure announcements, I plan to finally spend some of my points!

Yep! My account only goes back to 2013 though.
4fd63f25364bb312cbc44a9ae87f10d6.jpg

Back