Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might not help since it's something that I don't think can be consistently recreated the same way, but after you've added what you want to your cart (mine was Hot Toys Punisher War machine), try searching for a specific search query (I typed in "punisher war machine" in the search because I was kind of curious if they had anything else featuring him, although once again I already had the HT in my cart).

That?s the figure I?ve been messing around with as well. Were you already signed in? Did you use one of the 5% or 10% pop-up discounts before? Last year I was able to use a combination of VPN to change my IP location and clearing my browser cache/cookies to repeatedly get the 10% code to pop. Used it on all sorts of preorders all on the same account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was already signed in, and I'd gotten a 10% off code I used to buy John Wick last year, and kept getting e-mails for "take 10% off your cart" for the things I would periodically add to my cart ever since ordering him up until like May, but the codes the e-mails gave me wouldn't work (they were all different, but I found out later that you can only ever use one of those codes once per acc), and then just yesterday while goofing around the website got a new 5% off pop up on the website. Really wish I could be of more help, hopefully you and other folks are able to get it to pop up.

I am wanting to purchase a pre-order on sideshow, if anyone has a 20 dollar off code that Will work with a pre-order that your not goin to use in time kindly private message me the code plus your referral Friends code and i will use that when ordering so you get your reward to .. Thanks

Does Sideshow no longer give out $20 codes? I used to get them included with items I ordered, then they started e-mailing me a code when I would order or receive an item. I've gotten nothing from the last few orders I received.

Something is happening on Monday.
105551738_570688437217113_8753781398783075233_n.jpg

Back