Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to today's update, the codes will be given out between 8AM-8PM PST. They have eliminated the $1 codes, and will giving out $4 codes now as well. Which will of course mean, shorter expiration times.

That's good news! I'll be awake during this times lol. Did not like the 4/5/6 AM codes at all.

According to today's update, the codes will be given out between 8AM-8PM PST. They have eliminated the $1 codes, and will giving out $4 codes now as well. Which will of course mean, shorter expiration times.

Excellent news! My favorite change SS has made to their recent giving-out-codes events is not giving codes out during the middle of the night (in the U.S.), and letting us know that before the event starts is even better!

And we'll have to see about your worry of shorter expiration times. During their Birthday Extravaganza event in March, they didn't give out any $1 codes (they haven't since Geeksgiving in November 2019), all 10 of the $2 and $3 codes were live for 20 minutes, and all 10 of the $5 codes were live for 10 minutes, so maybe these new $4 codes will be live for 15 minutes? Or maybe they won't give out any $5 codes during this event but will do $4 codes live for 10 minutes in their place?

Either way, free money is free money!

Sucks for us in Europe.
4pm - 8pm pst is midnight - 4am here in Ireland.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Will be sad about the demise of the $1 code.

There is nothing like waiting around for a few hours, perhaps in the middle of the night,

then putting your heart under tremendous strain as you scrabble to get a code in on time.

After your "success" you then realise you could have made more money checking for lost change down the back of the sofa!

Will be sad about the demise of the $1 code.

There is nothing like waiting around for a few hours, perhaps in the middle of the night,

then putting your heart under tremendous strain as you scrabble to get a code in on time.

After your "success" you then realise you could have made more money checking for lost change down the back of the sofa!

Haha, that pretty much sums it up :lol

Got my Swag Bag stuff...the $20 promo code works for a good amount of stuff. It works on 122 of the 6th scale figures, and doesn't expire until Aug. 31st! Unfortunately for me it only translates to free shipping. :pfft:

Received my Sideshow Con package today. Anyone else shirt seem too small? I received an XXL, just like I ordered, but it fits like an L. The sleeves are too short, as is the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free $20 off code I'm not gonna use. Expires tonight!

20200717_211155.jpg

Back