Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be nice if they stopped dragging ass on ESB figures. I don't have a Han yet because I've been waiting years for a Bespin Han. Need Lando and a decent looking Chewie for once too.

Hi guys, is it possible for me to use my saved up points AND a coupon code? Going to buy my first hot toy and wanted to buy from TWL, but remembered I still had reward points (38 dollars) from the last event at SD. I?ll eat the import taxes for the great customer service they offer.

Hi guys, is it possible for me to use my saved up points AND a coupon code? Going to buy my first hot toy and wanted to buy from TWL, but remembered I still had reward points (38 dollars) from the last event at SD. I?ll eat the import taxes for the great customer service they offer.

Sure, provided the coupon is actually valid for the item you want to buy. I?m assuming this is with Sideshow.

I got a new pop-up for an in-cart discount code, it would consistently try to give me the 10% discount many of us may have already used and therefore was unable to actually use every new time it showed up, but this new one is for 5% and actually works now. If any of you folks have yet to get this new pop-up, add something you've been wanting to your cart (it still locks the discount code to that ONE item) mess around the website for a bit until you get the pop-up.

I got a new pop-up for an in-cart discount code, it would consistently try to give me the 10% discount many of us may have already used and therefore was unable to actually use every new time it showed up, but this new one is for 5% and actually works now. If any of you folks have yet to get this new pop-up, add something you've been wanting to your cart (it still locks the discount code to that ONE item) mess around the website for a bit until you get the pop-up.

I?ve been messing around with this some this morning with no luck, trying different browsers as well. Anyone else get a pop-up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might not help since it's something that I don't think can be consistently recreated the same way, but after you've added what you want to your cart (mine was Hot Toys Punisher War machine), try searching for a specific search query (I typed in "punisher war machine" in the search because I was kind of curious if they had anything else featuring him, although once again I already had the HT in my cart).

Back