Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many props and Happy Halloween to the code patrol. What started off kind of slow this year added up to a decent sized haul after all.

Yup, $75 in reward points isn’t too bad at all. As long as you were able to get a sizeable chunk of them as the $2 & $5 codes do add up quick.

And as mentioned above there are more events just around the corner which could add an additional $25+ in reward codes.

I myself probably won’t be using my haul until probably next years Spooktakular and Geeksgiving, as it’ll ($200) barely cover the shipping for some statues to Australia.

Many props and Happy Halloween to the code patrol. What started off kind of slow this year added up to a decent sized haul after all.

Yeah ! Thanks guys !! Couldn't get them all, (I sleep sounder than I thought so didn't wake to my notifications) but enough for a bit more off something.

$47 in reward points, two variant statues, and EX Mystique that I missed out on the first time around. Turned out to be a great Spooktacular this year.

Thanks to everyone that posted codes and pointed out that the variant statues were available!

:lol I have you all beat! I got $22! :nana:

Seriously, I was pretty lax this year, expecting the same crap as last year with the 2 minute codes for 50 cents so I didn't bother too much. If I was on the computer or if I happened to remember, I would check. But I didn't go out of my way. I started paying more attention towards the end, but like on Tuesday I didn't get a single one, missing each one by like a minute! :gah: It was very frustrating. So Wednesday and yesterday I was much more vigilant.

Overall I think they were a little more fair this year, allowing 10 minutes for most of the codes and a fairly good amount of chances sprinkled per day.

It's time for my breakdown of the RP codes that Sideshow gave out during Spooktacular 2019! It turned out to be a great year- they gave out a greater number of codes worth more money than I and probably many of us were expecting!

In total, SS gave out 39 codes this year, broken down like this:
-4 codes on Thursday the 24th
-6 codes on Friday the 25th
-5 codes on Saturday the 26th
-4 codes on Sunday the 27th
-5 codes on Monday the 28th (Sunday's W588NTYH code was offered again on Monday but is not included in Monday's total)
-5 codes on Tuesday the 29th
-5 codes on Wednesday the 30th
-5 codes on Thursday the 31st

The 39 codes given out were worth a total of $75, broken down like this:
-18 codes worth $1
-14 codes worth $2
-3 codes worth $3
-4 codes worth $5

Compared to the 29 codes worth $49 total that SS gave out during Spook 2018, SS was very generous this year!

Here's a breakdown of how long the 39 codes were live for this year:
-17 codes were live for 20 minutes (the repeated W588NTYH code was available for 20 minutes both times but is only included here once)
-21 codes were live for 10 minutes
-1 code was live for 15 minutes (the glitched YESTEST12987)

All of the $2, $3, and $5 codes were live for 10 minutes, and all of the $1 codes were live for 20 minutes (except for the glitched YESTEST12987 code, which was live for 15 minutes). SS's single LinkedIn code was actually live for 10 minutes, but it seemed like it was only live for 2 or 3 minutes because no one noticed and shared it until 7 or 8 minutes after it was posted!

SS posted codes all over the frickin' place this year, making it much more difficult to get them all compared to years past. Here's a breakdown of where they were posted. Please keep in mind that these numbers aren't exact, as some codes were posted in multiple places simultaneously (e.g., they posted a YouTube video containing a code but also posted it in one of their Facebook groups), but they're close:
-9 codes posted in their Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group
-2 codes posted in their Rise, Conquer, RULE Facebook group
-1 code posted in their Designer Toy Collective Facebook group
-1 code posted in their Let Your Statue Side Show Facebook group
-5 codes posted in the chat of their live Facebook videos
-6 codes posted in YouTube videos
-6 codes posted in Facebook videos
-3 codes posted on Instagram
-3 codes posted on Facebook
-2 codes posted on Twitter
-1 code posted on LinkedIn

As for SS's "sleep is for the weak" tagline they've used during Spook the past several years, they gave out eight codes worth a total of $16 when many people in SS's Pacific timezone were asleep (I used the times of 10 PM to 6 AM Pacific to get these numbers, which seems like a reasonable time frame to me). They gave out one code each night of Spook during this time frame except for Wednesday night/Thursday morning when they gave out two.

What's next? SS has already announced Geeksgiving 2019 as the next event where they will be giving out RP codes. The event runs from midnight Pacific on Thursday, November 21 through noon Pacific on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 28). Like last year, all of the giveaways, contests, and RP codes will be listed exclusively in SS's Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group, so the RP codes should be much easier to get than the many, many places they gave away codes during Spook 2019!

During Geeksgiving 2018, SS gave away 14 codes worth a total of $25, so hopefully they top that during Geeksgiving 2019, similar to how they topped Spook 2018's RP total during Spook 2019!

I hope some of you enjoyed this recap! Thanks to everyone here for sharing the codes during Spook 2019! See you all in less than three weeks for Geeksgiving!

Damn... Thanks Cbulas1 for breakdown!
I was able to score a nice chunk change. Thanks to all for posting here and the No Banter thread!

Awesome breakdown cbulas1! Man you definitely be on it and pretty sure everyone appreciates the insight you laid out in the post.

It's time for my breakdown of the RP codes that Sideshow gave out during Spooktacular 2019! It turned out to be a great year- they gave out a greater number of codes worth more money than I and probably many of us were expecting!

In total, SS gave out 39 codes this year, broken down like this:
-4 codes on Thursday the 24th
-6 codes on Friday the 25th
-5 codes on Saturday the 26th
-4 codes on Sunday the 27th
-5 codes on Monday the 28th (Sunday's W588NTYH code was offered again on Monday but is not included in Monday's total)
-5 codes on Tuesday the 29th
-5 codes on Wednesday the 30th
-5 codes on Thursday the 31st

The 39 codes given out were worth a total of $75, broken down like this:
-18 codes worth $1
-14 codes worth $2
-3 codes worth $3
-4 codes worth $5

Compared to the 29 codes worth $49 total that SS gave out during Spook 2018, SS was very generous this year!

Here's a breakdown of how long the 39 codes were live for this year:
-17 codes were live for 20 minutes (the repeated W588NTYH code was available for 20 minutes both times but is only included here once)
-21 codes were live for 10 minutes
-1 code was live for 15 minutes (the glitched YESTEST12987)

All of the $2, $3, and $5 codes were live for 10 minutes, and all of the $1 codes were live for 20 minutes (except for the glitched YESTEST12987 code, which was live for 15 minutes). SS's single LinkedIn code was actually live for 10 minutes, but it seemed like it was only live for 2 or 3 minutes because no one noticed and shared it until 7 or 8 minutes after it was posted!

SS posted codes all over the frickin' place this year, making it much more difficult to get them all compared to years past. Here's a breakdown of where they were posted. Please keep in mind that these numbers aren't exact, as some codes were posted in multiple places simultaneously (e.g., they posted a YouTube video containing a code but also posted it in one of their Facebook groups), but they're close:
-9 codes posted in their Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group
-2 codes posted in their Rise, Conquer, RULE Facebook group
-1 code posted in their Designer Toy Collective Facebook group
-1 code posted in their Let Your Statue Side Show Facebook group
-5 codes posted in the chat of their live Facebook videos
-6 codes posted in YouTube videos
-6 codes posted in Facebook videos
-3 codes posted on Instagram
-3 codes posted on Facebook
-2 codes posted on Twitter
-1 code posted on LinkedIn

As for SS's "sleep is for the weak" tagline they've used during Spook the past several years, they gave out eight codes worth a total of $16 when many people in SS's Pacific timezone were asleep (I used the times of 10 PM to 6 AM Pacific to get these numbers, which seems like a reasonable time frame to me). They gave out one code each night of Spook during this time frame except for Wednesday night/Thursday morning when they gave out two.

What's next? SS has already announced Geeksgiving 2019 as the next event where they will be giving out RP codes. The event runs from midnight Pacific on Thursday, November 21 through noon Pacific on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 28). Like last year, all of the giveaways, contests, and RP codes will be listed exclusively in SS's Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group, so the RP codes should be much easier to get than the many, many places they gave away codes during Spook 2019!

During Geeksgiving 2018, SS gave away 14 codes worth a total of $25, so hopefully they top that during Geeksgiving 2019, similar to how they topped Spook 2018's RP total during Spook 2019!

I hope some of you enjoyed this recap! Thanks to everyone here for sharing the codes during Spook 2019! See you all in less than three weeks for Geeksgiving!

Last year's Oct-Nov-Dec total was $84, with two $5 codes on December 21st. I'm anticipating a lower total during Geeksgiving an NO December codes for a 2019 Oct-Nov-Dec total that's the same or even lower than last year.

It went to waitlist status pretty quick. Was at low stock when I got the email to get it. Also didn't know the pin was gonna hit me across the head for 7 bones. Did some quick checking around and just let it be. Rather throw that money elsewhere.

Anyone else having problems withe the $45 Scavenger code? Wont let me add it to any of the items that's eligible, just says.

"Promo usage limit have been exceeded"

Im thinking those 45 dollar codes are account specific. Someone can try mine. I have not added it to my account and simply viewed it.
Notice its a different code.

SAVENGER19-1235C1AE

Back