Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
874bff01b3b020b79b7b49db82690b21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just figured I’d give everybody a heads up on the codes that you get now. Just placed an order a couple days ago and got one of those $25 off coupons. However they no longer work on everything like they were. I’ve been trying to pre-order a bunch of endgame figures and it’s not working on any of them. Stinks as these $25 coupons or what was making me order a lot more from Sideshow than I had in the past.

Yeah unfortunately the codes haven?t been working on preorders for a couple months at this point. I had two last month that I didn?t even end up using and now have another that probably won?t get any use as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a reminder, SS's second annual, 7-day Geeksgiving event starts tomorrow, though I wouldn't be surprised if they released their first RP code of the event in the middle of the night tonight- the first code they gave out during Spook this year was in the middle of the night (Pacific time), though the first code they gave out during Geeksgiving last year was at 10:30 AM Pacific, so who knows?

As another reminder, here's what I posted in this thread a few weeks ago about Geeksgiving-

"SS has already announced Geeksgiving 2019 as the next event where they will be giving out RP codes. The event runs from midnight Pacific on Thursday, November 21 through noon Pacific on Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 28). Like last year, all of the giveaways, contests, and RP codes will be listed exclusively in SS's Let Your Geek Side Show Facebook group, so the RP codes should be much easier to get than the many, many places they gave away codes during Spook 2019!

During Geeksgiving 2018, SS gave away 14 codes worth a total of $25, so hopefully they top that during Geeksgiving 2019, similar to how they topped Spook 2018's RP total during Spook 2019!"

However, in their Geeksgiving Guide 2019 (https://www.sideshow.com/blog/geeksgiving-guide-2019/), SS clarified that the "majority" of the even will take place in their LYGSS Facebook group, so I guess we need to be keeping our eyes open for codes all over the frickin' internet like Spook this year.

Good luck collecting codes, everyone!

so is #sleepisfortheweak still a thing for Geeksgiving? Aka should we be expecting 4am codes?

I don't believe there were any late night codes during last year's Thanksgiving event.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

During Geeksgiving 2018, they gave away two codes during times that I would consider "late night" (Pacific time)- code 33V6TBF was released at 3 AM Pacific on Friday, 11/23/18, and code EE23FBF was released at 2:15 AM Pacific on Sunday, 11/25/18...

Sideshow announced today that codes will be between 6am and 6:30pm only.

...but I'm glad to hear that they aren't going to do that this year!

Though where did you see them say this? And do we actually believe them?

During Geeksgiving 2018, they gave away two codes during times that I would consider "late night" (Pacific time)- code 33V6TBF was released at 3 AM Pacific on Friday, 11/23/18, and code EE23FBF was released at 2:15 AM Pacific on Sunday, 11/25/18...

...but I'm glad to hear that they aren't going to do that this year!

Though where did you see them say this? And do we actually believe them?
Buffy posted that in the Facebook group, and there's no reason not to believe her. All that trick or treat stuff was last month.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Back