Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you please show us some statistics Cole?

Ask and you shall receive! So far, SS has given out 20 codes for a total of $38. Ten $1 codes, six $2 codes, two $3 codes, and two $5 codes. Four codes on Thursday, six codes on Friday, five codes on Saturday, four codes on Sunday, and one code on Monday (so far). Here's a complete list (if anyone can tell me how many minutes code Q7QD66CT was live for, and/or where code W588NTYH was posted, I would greatly appreciate it!):

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 164
Ask and you shall receive! So far, SS has given out 20 codes for a total of $38. Ten $1 codes, six $2 codes, two $3 codes, and two $5 codes. Four codes on Thursday, six codes on Friday, five codes on Saturday, four codes on Sunday, and one code on Monday (so far). Here's a complete list (if anyone can tell me how many minutes code Q7QD66CT was live for, and/or where code W588NTYH was posted, I would greatly appreciate it!):

Q7QD66CT was given out during the "Cave Chat" on the FB page, and was live for 10 min. W588NTYH was given out by a Mod on the FB page.

Q7QD66CT was given out during the "Cave Chat" on the FB page, and was live for 10 min. W588NTYH was given out by a Mod on the FB page.

Wow, thats some great data! Well done!
Looks like Instagram is pretty much defunct. Thats where most of the codes used to be I think. They must have a new team that is Facebook crazy! Many thanks to those who post codes here as I dont do FB.

Thank you!

Thanks a lot!

Wow, thats some great data! Well done!
Looks like Instagram is pretty much defunct. Thats where most of the codes used to be I think. They must have a new team that is Facebook crazy! Many thanks to those who post codes here as I dont do FB.

During Spook '18, they posted several codes on Instagram, but they also posted those same codes on Facebook and Twitter at the same time. The one they posted on Instagram during Spook '19 was posted only on Instagram.

Yeah, the Facebook-centric codes are kind of dorking up my Spook vibe this year. I can’t complain that SS has been too stingy so far this year with codes, it has just been rather particularly tricky to nab them all in time (that’s Spook for ya).

Thanks a lot!

During Spook '18, they posted several codes on Instagram, but they also posted those same codes on Facebook and Twitter at the same time. The one they posted on Instagram during Spook '19 was posted only on Instagram.

No, thank you Cole...for all the effort you put in!

A lot of people are watching so I bet on a $2

For sure. They finagle around like that without a doubt.

"oh 3am while nobody's here? Lemme drop this $5 code."

"oh, everyones watching while on lunch break? Here's your 50 cents" (remember they used to do 50 and 75 cents from time to time lol

"oh, everyones watching while on lunch break? Here's your 50 cents" (remember they used to do 50 and 75 cents from time to time lol

Well, so far, the haven?t hit during my commute so that?s something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the two $5 codes SS has given out during Spook this year was at 10:30 AM Pacific on Saturday. The other was at 5:30 AM Pacific on a Friday, which isn't as convenient, but it's a lot better than 3 AM! Also, SS has only given out one $.50 code in the last three years (and no $.75 codes). Was it ridiculous? Yep! But it was only once.

Back