Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got another code.$5 total for me so far this year. I miss the daily newsletter codes that lasted all day that they use to do during spook.

Finally got another code.$5 total for me so far this year. I miss the daily newsletter codes that lasted all day that they use to do during spook.

Yep, we all do! Though at least this year's Spook codes have all been available for 10 or 20 minutes (and last year's were all live for at least 10 minutes, with most of them being live for 30 minutes). Sure, 10, 20, or 30 minutes isn't all day or even an hour or two, but it seems like an eternity compared to 2017 and 2018 when many of the codes were only live for two or three minutes (with some being live for less than one minute)!

I need to grab a $5 code this spook for me to feel like I accomplished something.

Phone stopped showing updates so missed the $2 reward. Just picked up $1. Small victory but I'll take it for my first claim of spook.

W588NTYH - repeat code from yesterday- if you didn't get it yesterday, it will work for you now until 3 PM Pacific. If you did, it won't work for you now.

Ask and you shall receive! So far, SS has given out 20 codes for a total of $38. Ten $1 codes, six $2 codes, two $3 codes, and two $5 codes. Four codes on Thursday, six codes on Friday, five codes on Saturday, four codes on Sunday, and one code on Monday (so far). Here's a complete list (if anyone can tell me how many minutes code Q7QD66CT was live for, and/or where code W588NTYH was posted, I would greatly appreciate it!):

Thanks for the list. Can you attach a better image? That one was tiny and illegible. Clicking on it doesn't increase the size. Maybe put it up on imgbb and link to it.

I know if you put the code into the Spook page, it tells you the expiration time.

Back