Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tells me is expired at 7:30am EST and I got the email at 8:30 so I don't whats wrong.
So I'm not the only one.

I was coming to make sure my emails weren't lagging. I've been getting the chain email hours after they have already expired. Anyone else a part of the email chain?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I am and yesterday I received an email notification literally five hours late! Not sure what's going on. All I know is I'm 100% this Spook. I've gotten NO codes! ;)

When I redeemed the last code, at 7:35am(CST), I was able to save it. It said it was good until 7:40am(CST).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not just turn on notifications from the ?REWARDS CODES NO BANTER? thread? Ppl post in there the second a code is available and I get a notification for it almost immediately. That?s how I?ve been getting all mine [emoji2369]

The welfare customers who just show up here to beg for codes and the entitled customers who complain about not getting enough codes are annoying to read through. No one wants to read whining and begging over and over.

I’ll agree to no more whining and tales of woe about how awesome Spooktacular used to be,sure. Absolutely. However, I take umbrage with the welfare sentiment considering the $10K+ in purchases I’ve made over the years, the arbitrary non-refundable deposits I’ve paid, the exorbitant shipping costs to someone that literally lives 10mins away from the warehouse, and the consistent increases in MSRP that are outside the norm when compared to a competitors product and overall quality (especially between 2010-2015). Go yell that welfare noise to someone else.

Man, figures I'd miss the $5 code. Just started something minutes before where I wouldn't be able to check my phone for about an hour... Such is my usual luck. :(

A dollar short, a day late.

Well, I got $4 so far at least. :yess:

I have 2 kids under the age of 4. I probably won't get a single code this weekend as I don't even have time to pee let alone wait around for codes. Even the whole "turn notifications on" won't work considering, well if you have kids, you'll know. My phone isn't on my hip while I'm cooking, cleaning, bathing them, dressing them, keeping them entertained, etc.

Hope there's another $5 code today at least and I wont feel so bad.

Thanks to everyone in this thread and the no banter thread for the notifications. Greatly appreciated, every little bit helps!

It was worth it in the past to keep try and get codes because they were easier to get and lasted a lot longer to redeem. And if you held on to them, like I did over the years, you can get something great. But now, to be able to enter in a dollar code at 3am that only lasts 10 mins to redeem? It's not worth it, even if you get every code and it adds up to $40.

Bootacular?

tumblr_mwp3ztRAme1t2jw06o1_400.jpg

Back