Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has a extra code that would work on kenobi deluxe I?d appreciate it.

I ordered a figure yesterday but don?t think I?m getting a code lol.

Yes, by email or postcard, but no box codes. They usually tend to come the same time points credit to your account after your order has arrived.

Cool thanks. I thought was to random people that orders, then gets a code via email a few days later.

Hope we get some good sales for spooktacular. Hoping to get 1/6 Mythos Obi with discount and free shipping

IDK if they posted this prematurely but under their contests section there's one for a scavenger hunt and you have to enter in a phrase. Anyone know what it is?

I am thinking of grabbing John Wick... anybody have a code they aren't using that would work on him?

Thanks!
-James

IDK if they posted this prematurely but under their contests section there's one for a scavenger hunt and you have to enter in a phrase. Anyone know what it is?

They say this will be live tomorrow...according to their show today, you will have to finish a phrase...enter the word on that page, and you win a prize, like a PF Rey.

Also according to today's "Live" there will be Rewards Codes given out across multiple forums, IE: Linkedin, Pinetrest, Twitter, Instagram...etc...and the time duration will be short :(

Spook isn?t what it used to be, but I?m thankful for sideshow giving back to their consumers. Also, good luck to everyone with the codes! Let?s hope for a good haul at the end of the event.

Side note, I?d love to see some good discounts , free shipping and 2x rewards on some items....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess the best way to go about it is to turn on notifications for the SSC codes-only thread through Tapatalk. When it goes crazy, you know a code has dropped.

Back