Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since this site is becoming garbage and completely non-functioning, tried to upload a pic but just go to:

countdown has begun

Hopefully it will be a more fulfilling event, than what has transpired over the last two.:pray: No more of those $1, 5 min codes...it got to be more exasperating than it was fun.:impatient: I remember how fun and awesome it used to be.

And yeah, this site has been real buggy for the past week, or two. Takes forever to load, and a lot of errors.

since this site is becoming garbage and completely non-functioning, tried to upload a pic but just go to:

https://www.sideshow.com/events/spooktacular

countdown has begun

Hopefully it will be a more fulfilling event, than what has transpired over the last two.:pray: No more of those $1, 5 min codes...it got to be more exasperating than it was fun.:impatient: I remember how fun and awesome it used to be.

Yeah totally. Last year was very average. No fun at all.

Thanks for the heads-up Crazygmpoker. Got it saved in my favourites now for quick reference.

If our forum isn't fixed before it starts then it probably won't matter. I'm on the mailing list for code sharing, but in the past those usually arrived after the codes had already expired. This is where most of us get the codes and if it's still wonky and the codes' durations are still short, we'll never get them in time.

Those 1 minute codes are terrible. I prefer they go for lesser $$ and last longer. The problem is people are too good at getting the codes now. The professional code collectors screwed everything up so sideshow has to come up with a way to limit it.

Those 1 minute codes are terrible. I prefer they go for lesser $$ and last longer. The problem is people are too good at getting the codes now. The professional code collectors screwed everything up so sideshow has to come up with a way to limit it.

Yes, it certainly looks like Sideshow has dialed down the Spooktacular codes in response to our sharing. No doubt they saw a spike in rewards being used combined with a downturn in profits and reacted accordingly. But IMO they're shooting themselves in the foot by cutting it back as far as they have, as there a fewer and fewer reasons to buy from Sideshow vs. other retailers (I'm referring primarily to Hot Toys products). Their shipping rates are high and their rewards program isn't the best (no one else makes you wait 40 days for them!), so previously the Spooktacular points helped even the playing field. That's no longer the case. Now recently they have been doling out those $20 & $25 coupons when orders are placed, but unless there's a glut of items being released in short order (such as was the case for Endgame), those often expire before things are released that you actually want to use them on.

I don't even bother with the minute codes. They are never worth the effort now. I don't expect much from them anymore anyway.

Now recently they have been doling out those $20 & $25 coupons when orders are placed, but unless there's a glut of items being released in short order (such as was the case for Endgame), those often expire before things are released that you actually want to use them on.

Yup, I just got one of those $20 code cards in the mail..expires on the 28th. If they don't release anything before then, I'll post it here.

I got a $20 code last week. I just tried to use it and it told me "Promo has already been used by this user" That's the second time I've gotten a card in the mail and it says that I already used it.
:gah:

Maybe someone else can use it? It expires tomorrow (Sep 21)

LSS-CMARV-07D37058

I got a $20 code last week. I just tried to use it and it told me "Promo has already been used by this user" That's the second time I've gotten a card in the mail and it says that I already used it.

LSS-CMARV-07D37058

Was able to save it to my account, thanks!

LSS-CMARV-07D37058

Have you used a code that starts with LSS before? You can only use them twice i think.

LSS-CMARV-07D37058

Never mind, it wouldn't let me check out with the code (I think I used an LSS promo a while back).

It's still available, so hopefully someone else is able to claim and use it...

My mailer code is up for grabs! If youre at all unsure if youve used one of these LSS codes, Please DO NOT ADD it to your promo wallet. Add it at the checkout screen to see if you are even eligible to use it. Otherwise, it will be tied to your account and no one else will be able to use it.
c6ec891ff656aa870e9b203e2584e761.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually posted about these mailer codes in the Mysterio thread. I had got one in the mail and it didn’t work. I’ve been sent about three in the last five months. So I called to find out why they are mailing them to me but I can’t use them. I was told this is actually an error in their system and they are working on getting it fixed. These codes should work even if you’ve used one recently. So if you happen to get one in the mail and it doesn’t work just call sideshow. They fixed it for me.

Wish it worked out that way for me, Megagalvatron. I?ve received two this year, neither worked on my account, and both times I called and was told they won?t work on my account because I?d used that type of code recently... They wouldn?t honor them for me over the phone either time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back