Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we expecting any codes for NYCC?

Failing that, anyone have any codes not using? Generic would be great.

The NYCC pin I got has info for spooktacular.

Attachments

• 1F25DC91-3C66-436E-919D-F132A66512FD.jpg
    1F25DC91-3C66-436E-919D-F132A66512FD.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 249
  • F3C03AF7-E028-4CF7-8104-5D888F1EED4B.jpg
    F3C03AF7-E028-4CF7-8104-5D888F1EED4B.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 234
Oh good, I was just wondering if Spook was happening this year. Moreso about the codes, but I guess we'll see what they'll be like.

LOL at SS still using the "Sleep is for the weak" tagline for Spook! They gave away three codes late at night/in the middle of the night last year (at least, late/middle of the night Pacific time) that were $1 each, so $3 total!

I know them using that line is basically a tradition at this point, but if you don't give us an even slightly good reason to not sleep, you should probably come up with another slogan.

LOL at SS still using the "Sleep is for the weak" tagline for Spook! They gave away three codes late at night/in the middle of the night last year (at least, late/middle of the night Pacific time) that were $1 each, so $3 total!

I know them using that line is basically a tradition at this point, but if you don't give us an even slightly good reason to not sleep, you should probably come up with another slogan.

Their codes days are long gone.
Last hope for codes is Spooktaculer but I'm not getting my hopes up.

It certainly seems that way, Taylor, but in 2018, they didn't release any codes between Sunday, 7/22/18 (SDCC) and Wednesday, 10/24/18 (Spook).

This year? They haven't released a code since Monday, 7/15/19 (SDCC), so maybe they'll give us codes during Spook after a three month gap, just like they did last year.

If they don't, then yes- it seems like they are completely done giving us RP codes.

I greatly appreciated the codes of years past, but Sideshow is a shadow of what it used to be. $1 codes that last 30 seconds are a joke. I didn't even try last year.

I greatly appreciated the codes of years past, but Sideshow is a shadow of what it used to be. $1 codes that last 30 seconds are a joke. I didn't even try last year.

To each their own (of course), but if you really didn't even try to redeem codes during Spook last year, you missed out on $49 of free RP codes! Five of the 29 codes they gave out during Spook last year were worth $5 each and all were live for at least 10 minutes (21 of them were live for 30+ minutes). And as I posted yesterday, only three of them were given out late at night/in the middle of the night Pacific time, with all three of those being $1 codes, not $5.

I understand that none of those stats are as impressive as Spook was years ago, and they might not give out a single RP code during Spook 2019, but there's no reason to make last year's Spook sound like it was a complete waste of time when it wasn't for me and a lot of other people.

To each their own (of course), but if you really didn't even try to redeem codes during Spook last year, you missed out on $49 of free RP codes! Five of the 29 codes they gave out during Spook last year were worth $5 each and all were live for at least 10 minutes (21 of them were live for 30+ minutes). And as I posted yesterday, only three of them were given out late at night/in the middle of the night Pacific time, with all three of those being $1 codes, not $5.

I understand that none of those stats are as impressive as Spook was years ago, and they might not give out a single RP code during Spook 2019, but there's no reason to make last year's Spook sound like it was a complete waste of time when it wasn't for me and a lot of other people.

Agree, I got like $20 in RP which might seem like pennies for many but it might be the difference between getting a figure or not for many others

I forgot all about Spook this year. I don't remember last year being all that memorable. All of their giveaways now are part of that new format where you get pts if you share on social media or whatever. I don't even think they bought souls at all last year either. IDK, I'll see what its like this year but I've all but written them off by now.

I just received a $25 thank you for your order code that doesn't exist. Thanks Sideshow I guess?

I received one as well. Chatted with SS and the issue is being worked on. It'll probably be resolved by COB today. I was told if it isn't corrected by the time you want to use it (they're 2 week codes), contact them and they'll apply the $25 discount manually to your order.

Back