Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, you?ll just be treated to my pity, and also my genuine curiosity if you?ve ever posted a single non-furious thought on this site? Just one, to try it out? I highly recommend it, as it?s kind of fun.

You are not going to be able to change the subject. You are so entitled and dishonest you will furiously defend your right to be a dishonest individual exploiting a loop hole to get extra reward points. When that loop hole is closed you have the nerve to publicly cry about it.

Damn, I don't really have any skin in that game as I never did the gift card/purchase thing for the rewards but I wouldn't say he was crying about it, just mentioned that sideshow stopped that loophole. And I certainly wouldn't get bent out of shape for someone squeezing a bit more rewards that they'll just end up using back at Sideshow. Same thing happened with credit cards and banks, people would buy coins at a bank with a credit card, get the reward points for travel, etc, use the currency they bought to pay off the credit card and rack up the points. Tip of the hat to people who figure that kind of stuff out.

You are not going to be able to change the subject. You are so entitled and dishonest you will furiously defend your right to be a dishonest individual exploiting a loop hole to get extra reward points. When that loop hole is closed you have the nerve to publicly cry about it.

Not quite sure that saying the word shame constitutes crying, but fair enough, it is possible my last answer was a little snarky. You will continue to receive my sympathy. Either way, my apologies to anyone who keeps seeing this thread updated expecting news on discounts. I?ll step back on your behalfs unless I have actual information to post.

I still order directly from SS rather than BBTS because of tax, it comes around the same price for the most part and the reason I?m still sticking with SS is the reward points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude, that's silly. plain silly.

pop culture zone....

1) almost everything is about 20-35 cheaper than SS.
2) priority shipping is $9
3) no tax
4) free packouts
5) 2% rewards

why on earth anyone wouldn't use these guys is beyond me. you will save a TON. or you can obsess over SS paltry 5% which isn't close to what you get at PCZ.

pop culture zone....

3) no tax
4) free packouts
5) 2% rewards

why on earth anyone wouldn't use these guys is beyond me. you will save a TON. or you can obsess over SS paltry 5% which isn't close to what you get at PCZ.

Definitely intriguing. May have to give them a shot now that double rewards are gone at SS.

pop culture zone....

3) no tax
4) free packouts
5) 2% rewards

This is the first time I hear of PCZ , thanks for the heads up [emoji1360]

I will check them out

pop culture zone....

3) no tax
4) free packouts
5) 2% rewards

Do they usually ship out around the same time as sideshow or do they ship a little later?

Depends they don’t get there figures from them. I got my iron spider man in January from them. While people were waiting many more months for sideshow. The owner is very good with helping with problems to. Great people to deal with.

Pop Culture Zone for me still seems a bit expensive on shipping, especially considering they?re using USPS. I just tried to add a figure to the cart on their site and it was $17.68. Works out to basically be cost of the figure, but without the extra cost for shipping. Not bad but I thought it was going to be a better deal since they mark down the actual cost of the figures.

$4 shipping at BBTS is the best for me.
Everything is double boxed.
Everything is bubble protected.
If you are a MOC person, you can get collector grade to calm your anxiety.
One week shipping to NJ.
Everyone charges tax so IDC about that.
And sales are pretty good when they pop up.
I am good with them. They have done right by so far.

From a business stance I really don?t understand why Sideshow isn?t more competitive with at least their shipping rates. They charge more than just about anywhere else sixth scale figures can be bought. Eventually I would think collectors will wise up more and get what they want elsewhere. I like flex pay through Sideshow, but otherwise it feels foolish ordering from them when they basically tack on $20 something for shipping.

Alter Ego most items are free shipping eligible. BBTS charges $4 but you can combine items. Timewalker also allows you to combine items and ships free over $350 (easily done if you have a couple items ordered, though you may have to wait if you want free shipping). Pop Culture Zone discounts the figure price and charges shipping so essentially you just pay the figure cost. Could really just advertise it as free shipping but I guess whatever works.

Seems like it varies from state to state as shipping for me from SSC is around $12 and takes 3 business days to get to me. I don't care about double boxing as i have had about 125 plus figures/Statues delivered in the shipper with zero issues. Hulkbuster was only $25 and they even once held a Thor figure for a few days so they could ship it with a Cap figure and shipping was just $13 for both.

Seems like it varies from state to state as shipping for me from SSC is around $12 and takes 3 business days to get to me. I don't care about double boxing as i have had about 125 plus figures/Statues delivered in the shipper with zero issues. Hulkbuster was only $25 and they even once held a Thor figure for a few days so they could ship it with a Cap figure and shipping was just $13 for both.

Where do you live? I live in Los Angeles where SSC is at and I still get charged $20+ for shipping + tax. Only benefit is I get everything the next day.

Where do you live? I live in Los Angeles where SSC is at and I still get charged $20+ for shipping + tax. Only benefit is I get everything the next day.

Yeah, I was gonna say...I live about an hour away from their warehouse, and they charge me at LEAST $18 shipping, per a figure......plus the tax man jams me up as well :thwak....charging someone farther away, $6 less is kind of a slap in the face. :pfft:

I'm more surprised they accomodated his request to combine shipments. They've never done that for me and told me it's not possible to do that with two separate orders, even if both items are available to be paid off and shipped.

I'm more surprised they accomodated his request to combine shipments. They've never done that for me and told me it's not possible to do that with two separate orders, even if both items are available to be paid off and shipped.

I did even not ask to combine them. They did it on their own for whatever reason. It was very weird and only that one time. I do agree that shipping is strange. I ordered two of the exact same stormtroopers and they arrived a couple weeks apart but the shipping was not the same.

Anyone know if there's an ebay coupon for electronics? My phone display died and I have to get a new one.

There's been a 25% off electronics going on since Saturday, I believe.

****I correct myself. There was a up to 50% off event, that ran through Labor Day...don't think it's good anymore. Sorry... :(

Back