Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was done after the Thanos one. Too much self indulgence, and a poorly structured review. And that was before I even knew about all of this.

Seems others are pretty annoyed too as all the SS vids since Susan left have an extremely high dislike ratio (1:1 or in one case even 2:1 in favor of dislikes). The only exception is the wick review has 1k likes and 410 dislikes (which is high considering alot of people who don't know about the situation will just be coming to see one of the first reviews for the figure and drop a like)

yea its also funny how there's zero negative comments on the John Wick video, seems on brand for him to scrub negative comments right away

Yeah, I once left an opinion on a photo he put on Facebook. I guess he didn’t like it because it was quickly removed.

Hello Friends,

Does someone have a 10% coupon for Rogue? It will really help me.... :)

Has anyone had any luck getting a 10% or 5% off the life size infinity gauntlet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was random. Just got a “Thanks for your order” $25 off promo code. Haven’t placed an order in like 3 weeks.

Did you get one back then?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I was getting them during that period a few weeks ago where everyone was getting a code after every order. But not after my last order a few weeks ago. So I guess it’s from that order but just super delayed? Like I said, very random.

Has anyone had any luck getting a 10% or 5% off the life size infinity gauntlet?

I tried to also get a 10% coupon for you but came with nothing.
I'ts look like the coupons pop up only on PO items.

I tried to also get a 10% coupon for you but came with nothing.
I'ts look like the coupons pop up only on PO items.

Thanks for trying! I really appreciate. Shipping is quite expensive , $150 to ship to the east coast.

It’s quite astounding that I have preorders over $4K and have not received a single promo code from SS in years. I recently received 3 HT in the the mail in the past 2 weeks and no code

hey guys, any active codes for preoder discounts? Trying to preorder some HT. Many thanks

Back