Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between that and the 2, I'd prefer the concept armor. Just my preference. I had the previous Mark 2 and as much as I wanted the majority of the suits, it just didn't do anything for me. Was too bland compared to the rest of them.

Well I went with the Mark 2. Like I said it was really a toss up as far as look goes. I love both of them. The thing that pushed me to the MK2 was the fact that it was in the movies. That and it was part of the origin story for Iron Man. I might still order the concept too just because it looks amazing.

Thanks again crazygmpoker.

Seems there are some folks here who don’t know the first rule of slick deals. NEVER ASK THE SELLER ABOUT COUPONS/DEALS.

Whining why your code or coupon didn’t work is the quickest way for them to realize there’s an issue and rectify it. Never highlight that there’s some sort of glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stinks at the $25 off codes are over. Honestly with in the last month and a half I pre-ordered more from side show that I’ve ordered in the five years I’ve been collecting. Normally I ordered from bigbadtoystore or pop culture zone for either less shipping or less cost out right. But these $25 off codes over I’ll be back to ordering all through them. I did get six codes and two discounts with the 5% and 10% off codes. So I guess I can’t complain. Just was hoping this was a new thing they’re doing that every time you order they gave you thank you code.

Yeah it would be ridiculous to come on a forum to whine about not getting enough free money after getting so much free money already.

Does anyone have a code that they’re not using? I’d like to order Bp or Obi wan , can’t decide which one yet.

Seems there are some folks here who don’t know the first rule of slick deals. NEVER ASK THE SELLER ABOUT COUPONS/DEALS.

Whining why your code or coupon didn’t work is the quickest way for them to realize there’s an issue and rectify it. Never highlight that there’s some sort of glitch.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

When something good like this is going on, there will always be an idiot who wrecks it.

So true i have seen people screw up a lot of great things by calling SSC and complaining

:slap Who was the culprit?

869afcf6df4c0f1d5e19d40cc1786e06.jpg

Also this,

For a 10% code to pop up for the Mark L. Clicked the activate button (because of course)..... then nothing. No email, no code, no discount in cart, etc...... e-mailed SS but not sure if it’s pointless but worth a shot.

Also this,

Hey man, did you read the post before you decided to blast me? I didn’t complain about a code not working or somehow inform them of a glitch. I got a legitimate code pop up (which have always been a thing and are not a glitch) tried to active it and my browser or their site glitched and I never received the code, which is what I reached out to address.

Last edited:
So are saying we think someone complained about the $25 coupon code we were getting after each order and that's why its not happening now?

They did allow it before, I had used RP and that 10% pop up on an order when those coupons started showing up.

I see, I used that 10% off with the Thanos and was hoping to get a $25 promo code and use it on Captain America with my RP, but I didnt get a promo code to try it out.

Have they given out ANY RP points out so far this year? It's like they don't do that anymore.

Back