Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings NEWYEAR15 $20 off

This isn't a monthly code, New Year bonus... For some :D

Yeah it's only good till the 4th Jan. Last new year it was a $15 code, i guess they are feeling more generous.

Too bad there is nothing i can use it on. I hate we can't use codes on items we already ordered (can't cancel and re-order a WL/sold out item) though from their point of view it makes sense.

Yeah it's only good till the 4th Jan. Last new year it was a $15 code, i guess they are feeling more generous.

I think it's more the case that they're overstocked with stuff they can't shift, and at some point there's going to be a massive influx when stock finally escapes the blockade at the docks!

Just canceled and re-ordered C-3PO. Yay! This one says it's good until the 4th so use quickly everyone.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings C3L3BR4T3 $20 off

Am I able to cancel my exclusive pre-order of the Hot Toys Han Solo and re-order without issue since the exclusive is limited to one per person?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings C3L3BR4T3 $20 off

Am I able to cancel my exclusive pre-order of the Hot Toys Han Solo and re-order without issue since the exclusive is limited to one per person?

Yes you can.

Personally, I'd rather they do away with coupons and make everything $20 cheaper. I just cancelled and preordered something with the coupon. It clutters up your order page and creates more spam. I look through my orders and I see a lot my preorders cancelled and re-ordered. Pretty daft.

Only advantage is gaining $20 on the popular releases where (and usually it's only the exclusive) are waitlisted before coupons are viable. Only thing I can think of is Starlord, R2 and Deadpool. Otherwise with the rise in prices I'm hoping we get $50 coupons more regularly.

Everyone everywhere is charging high prices now, so we are just going to be more selective, and eventually bankrupt some companies...

Personally, I'd rather they do away with coupons and make everything $20 cheaper.

How would other resellers (that buy wholesale from Sideshow) deal with this? To maintain margins while allowing reseller to also lower their prices, Sideshow would also have to cut wholesale pricing. Could be a pretty tangled web to deal with.

They restrict to one use and one code per month for a reason.

I'd be happy to pay full price all the time to allow for better Q.C.

Ah you're right it is only good until midnight on the night of the 4th, didn't see that.

So this one will expire on the 4th then on the 5th people will start asking where the new code is. ;)

Applied code to DAWG to go with LOBO. Seems to have gone through O.K :wink1:

Decided to use my coupon on the Elder Predator LSB. Spent 30 minutes searching the site for it, only to learn it was canceled! :gah: I didn't know Sideshow ever did that, after taking pre-orders. Now I have no idea what I'll use the coupon on...

Decided to use my coupon on the Elder Predator LSB. Spent 30 minutes searching the site for it, only to learn it was canceled! :gah: I didn't know Sideshow ever did that, after taking pre-orders. Now I have no idea what I'll use the coupon on...
Still gutted! Messed up my P1/P1 Masked & P2/Elder display :(

I used the $20.00 on an Iron Man 3 Silver Centurion. Free shipping and $20.00 off made a nice deal for me. It was a bit cheaper during Black Friday, but still a nice deal. Thanks Sideshow!

Hmmmm, looks like I'll have 2 unused $20 coupons.... still nothing I must have at the moment. Hopefully patience will save some $$ for the future when more deals become available.

All these $20 coupons don't really do anything. All they do is nullify the shipping cost if you are going for pack out. $10 shipping, $10 pack out. With $20 coupon there still other places cheaper, so it isn't much of an incentive. They need to make coupons $30 at least.

All these $20 coupons don't really do anything. All they do is nullify the shipping cost if you are going for pack out. $10 shipping, $10 pack out. With $20 coupon there still other places cheaper, so it isn't much of an incentive. They need to make coupons $30 at least.

While I agree that $20 usually negates the shipping, at least we get the discount. $20 is $20. The best time for these is during Spook or BF when things are already super cheap in clearance.

Back