Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

The answer to the Chicky contest was Natasha Romanoff - Black Widow, Scarlett Johansson, Captain America: The Winter Soldier

The winner of a Hot Toys Black Widow figure is

I emailed chicky as well. Unfortunately I emailed her at the email address on the Twitter contest page and I noticed that on her twitter it's the @sideshow one so I sent her another email. On top of that i forgot to put my account name so I had to send ANOFHER one with it. I bet she's just gonna love me.

cofphoto, how many prizes can you win?

Well normal rules are one every 30 days on each platform (one FB, one email, one Twitter - and I'm pretty sure you can win one from Susan and one from Chicky in the same month).

But with Spook I don't know if it's any different, because they're giving so much stuff away? They haven't said.

Guessing here, but I'm pretty sure you can win one item (figure/statue etc) in each platform and still win RP.

The way I look at it, enter whatever contest you want and let them sort it out. If they tell me I can't enter any more I won't. But I haven't entered many contests during Spook TBH.

The answer to the Chicky contest was Natasha Romanoff - Black Widow, Scarlett Johansson, Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Well I got the answer right. :)

The winner of a Hot Toys Black Widow figure is RyanSD! Congrats.

Please remeber when you submit your contact info it needs to be complete with phone number. UPS wont deliver to your Freak handle! Kthnx!

Go on...

Edit: damn I'm slow

The winner of a Hot Toys Black Widow figure is RyanSD! Congrats.

Please remeber when you submit your contact info it needs to be complete with phone number. UPS wont deliver to your Freak handle! Kthnx!

Way to go, Ryan!!!!

I wonder how many people got it right.

Back