Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

This is for the neca big daddy me thinks.

This is the first time I've actually been on this board for 12 hours straight. Not sure how I feel about it.

The only winning move is to guess the correct answer - and everyone knows the movie was WarGames. :lecture

That's exactly what I think when I hear that quote, but I'm not sure Joshua was played by any actor.

So seeing as am at an average of about 10 posts per year, I think it is time I contribute.

I've been following Spooktacular every year (nothing will ever top the 2009 Readiness kit) and seeing the shift in how things are done has saddened me, but YOU GUYS REFUSE TO BE SUBDUED! The party does not stop!:panic:
Since I've been relying on this thread so heavily for updates, I thought it would be fun to give something back.

How about a giveaway?

This will be for a 6" NECA Big Daddy MOC

All you have to do is post what time you think the next code will go live and the closest guess wins.

My clock says 10:13, let's close the guessing at 10:25. K go.

For those that missed it. I'll keep the window open as long as I am awake.

I thought the answer was Black Widow in Captain America WS, when they find Armin Zola

Actually still wrong, if I know Chicky. ;)

Plus she also asked for the actor's name. And if you spelled it wrong....likely eliminated.

can't really say Actually, since we don't know what the real answer is yet... Could be Widow, could be the original movie, could be anything. There is just more weight to it being Widow due to the Avenger reference.

And Scarlett has such a difficult name to remember to spell off hand lol.

I sent all the the info correctly but the damn email was undeliverable...dont know why.

Back