Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Yep got money burning the proverbial hole over here! But not really.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Use Spotify before Tomahawk, I'd be genuinely interested to see how you feel about them. :)

I'd like an app to manage my own extensive music collection as an alternative to iTunes, so I'm not really interested in Spotify or similar subscription streaming services.

Still no coupon for this month? I really need one soon before a few statue go on WL.

Still no coupon for this month? I really need one soon before a few statue go on WL.

Haha, I hear ya... missed out on using last month's on EX Catwoman PF. :gah:

What's releasing right now? They should have coupons in the shippers hopefully.

It's all too often that coupon codes don't get updated until the middle of the month. Maybe even more often than not.

X Force Deadpool is shipping now and BD T-800 PF is shipping soon...

Last edited:

No contest, I was just giving away a bunch of my SDCC stuff that I didn't want.

Just a quick public call out / thank you to DM for the vinyl poster he sent my way. :clap

Will be put to good use. You're a good man Darth Madden. Thanks again for the generosity. :wave

I got the Assault on Arkham DVD from Darth Madden yesterday. Thanks alot man. Very generous. I can't wait to watch it.

Sounds like we all got our stuff from him yesterday.

Glad it all showed up…. And pretty fast since I just mailed them Saturday. :)

I used web chat today and asked for September's discount code. I was told it wasn't released yet and to check back next week. Yea, because we all know it takes some serious coding and hardware upgrades to create a web code....

I used web chat today and asked for September's discount code. I was told it wasn't released yet and to check back next week. Yea, because we all know it takes some serious coding and hardware upgrades to create a web code....
You used the chat to ask about a code? LoL. That's pretty desperate. :p

You used the chat to ask about a code? LoL. That's pretty desperate. :p

More like sick of waiting for one. I was going to order something, that I cancelled and lost a NRD (I want part of the $ back), but I guess it can wait.

Be happy they offer a discount is all I'm saying.

Man, we need a new code....

You might consider adding an update to the OP to indicate that codes typically only show up towards the middle of the month (and later).

Dumb question but can coupon codes be used along with rewards points on an item?

Back