Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says the Game codes expire in just over a month according to Your Rewards page. It says: SHORT TERM REWARDS and lists your Game Code amounts. Check your page.
You might be right, my rewards page isn't listing the game rewards, maybe I need to delete the game and reload, not sure if I got a message saying "rewards have reached their limit" on that first code.

Here's a screenshot of the listing at the top of my "Your Rewards" page -- these appeared once I entered the game codes:

rewards from game 10-26-23.jpg

Has anyone noticed that the Game rewards are listed as "short term rewards" and expire on 12/10/23?

Check "Your Rewards" on the Sideshow site and look at the upper right corner.
Yes, I pointed that out earlier. Sucks unless a pre-order I want gets listed before that. I'm not optimistic, but I'll have another $40 additional rewards from orders that will be available by then so they may not go to waste.

Well I reinstalled my game and the code I was given has reached it's usage limit, and ther's no new rewards in my rewards page so I guess the game isn't working for my Android 13.

Wow, I didn't even notice the $25 RP from the game expires on December 10 instead of a year from now! Ridiculous!

I take back most of the nice things I said about Sideshow earlier today!

Yep- that's how my "Your Rewards" page on SS's website now looks too. They added a new column at the top right of the page with the "Short Term Rewards" heading, which has never been there before.

Disappointing that they did this! And while of course it's their prerogative to make their rewards program less and less attractive by the day, at least a heads up about this new "Short Term Rewards" category would've been nice, no? Or did I miss a Facebook post about it or something?

So SS is giving a $25 off coupon for 45 days -- that's all it is.

But how does SS know to use the 45 day points first on a purchase? Knowing Sideshow, they'll take the year-long points on a purchase and then in 45 days you find out they also took the other $25. Their game is to burn all your points.

I have $8 expiring at the end of the month, which is a 1st for me since they changed them to only being good for 1 year.. Just as Spook ends. So I was hoping to rack up some points this week, then use all my RP's on either buying or POing something.

So the points from the game will push me to over $100, and hopefully we get some more. I Hope they fix the android issue in the next few days.. :(

So SS is giving a $25 off coupon for 45 days -- that's all it is.

But how does SS know to use the 45 day points first on a purchase? Knowing Sideshow, they'll take the year-long points on a purchase and then in 45 days you find out they also took the other $25. Their game is to burn all your points.
I hadn't thought of this, but you're exactly right.

Even if they have set up their system to use these short term rewards before any others, this is still definitely a ploy to get you to use all of your accumulated points as soon as possible.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

When points are used, the points expiring first have always been the first points to go. I don't know why or how that would suddenly change. Many people have points expiring at different times, and it hasn't been a problem.

Back