Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed that all of the Phoney Phantoms rewards are "short term" rewards and expire in 45 days! Sideshow giveth and Sideshow taketh away! What a load of B.S.....

Sideshow's phoney rewards will ghost you in 45 days.

It's actually optimistic of them to imagine they'll still be in business a month and a half from now. :monkey3

Got all $25 from the Phoney Phantoms game. Combine that with the $2 code they released in the middle of the night that was still valid four hours later when I woke up, and Spooktacular '23 is off to a very good start!

Nice to see that SS is capable of such generosity after they gave away VERY little RP since Spook '22 (compared to previous years.)

392941085_7217880041565227_1995627199269446506_n.jpg

"Join ussssssss..."

creepy rabbit.gif

Has anyone noticed that the Game rewards are listed as "short term rewards" and expire on 12/10/23?

Check "Your Rewards" on the Sideshow site and look at the upper right corner.
Yeah, it sucks. So, essentially, we played 18 levels of a video game to get what amounts to free shipping on a figure. I still appreciate free rewards, but I just cashed in all of my points recently, so this $25 isn't super useful if I can't let it build over the next year.

Has anyone noticed that the Game rewards are listed as "short term rewards" and expire on 12/10/23?

Check "Your Rewards" on the Sideshow site and look at the upper right corner.
Well, I just beat the first 3 levels of the game and it says when I redeemed on the Sideshow site:
Value: $1.00 in rewards
Code Expires: Dec 31st, 2030 at 11:59pm PST
Rewards Expires: 365 days after code redemption

The rewards expire in a year. Maybe the game will give rewards until 12-10-23?

Well, I just beat the first 3 levels of the game and it says:

The rewards expire in a year. Maybe the game will give rewards until 12-10-23?

It says the Game codes expire in just over a month according to Your Rewards page. It says: SHORT TERM REWARDS and lists your Game Code amounts. Check your page.

Back