Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Besides, this is the kind of key that needs to go on a Sideshow keychain:

And yes, I've photoshopped the teeth on the key so no one can make a duplicate and get into my house. ;)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Love my hellboy. ;-)

I got two free keychains and those things with my Play Arts Assassin's Creed figures, what can I do with the second? :lol

Eat it

Eh. Nah. anyone know of any Hot Toys that'll give particular free things? :lol

not really into GIJOEs. but A Rock fan. :) for the godzilla coupon $25, with triple rewards of 33$. mine went down to 204.99$ shipped. :clap

Think of Cobra Com. With my $50 GC and $65 credit he'd be $90 with shipping and I'd still get $18 in points :)

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

is there any gift card that you can get now like the one in comicon?

Shiny clone (and presumable other SW figures) double rewards at the moment.

comiccon14 doesn't seem to work with the new br joker. damn

no, it wouldn't. It was just released. SSC coupons only work on items that have been available for at least 2 months I believe.

not really into GIJOEs. but A Rock fan. :) for the godzilla coupon $25, with triple rewards of 33$. mine went down to 204.99$ shipped. :clap

I'm really tempted. So we can use a code and get reward points right?

I may do the Godzilla code with Bludd. I've been thinking about getting him anyway--might as well get it for a deal.

can somone explain the godzilla code, also are there any other codes available right now?....Thanks for your time

can somone explain the godzilla code, also are there any other codes available right now?....Thanks for your time
The Godzilla code was given out last month through a code generator. It offered $25 off. It expires this month end.

Back