Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Yeah, I have a Lilo and Stitch figure from last year too. I couldn't get anyone to buy it on ebay for $10 and free shipping. :lol

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

How dare you try to flip a free Stitch! :nono

Got a free keychain in my Clone Shiny package. Rectangular silver-colored metal S logo with with black leather border. They're packing these out so there was plenty of extra space. They could have put a whole other figure in that box - I wouldn't have complained. ;)

Got a free keychain in my Clone Shiny package. Rectangular silver-colored metal S logo with with black leather border. They're packing these out so there was plenty of extra space. They could have put a whole other figure in that box - I wouldn't have complained. ;)

I got one too, which was my second.

Seriously, I was jealous when my brother got the stitch and I didnt

:lol Don't worry Yank, he's still sitting on a shelf in my basement. I've given up and decided to add him to my christmas decorations. :wink1:

:lol He makes an awesome decoration :rock

I got a free Stitch too over Christmas. I looked at it funny and it fell into six different pieces! Not complaining as they also sent me a Collectors Kit with my ESB Vader. Now THAT is a handy item!

yeah nice giveaway..... unfortunately I live 1000's of miles away but it would be nice to visit that cinema on opening day

4esa2e8y.jpg

Had a feeling. My first freebie!

And hell Ya, I'm going to use it.
a2urezy2.jpg

I've been using the same keychain since 1992, so I'm in no need for a new one. ;) Unless I lose it or it gets stolen, I don't ever plan to replace it, so the one from Sideshow will probably sit in a drawer somewhere or eventually find its way onto a neighbor's spare key here in the house.

Back