Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the poor guy who won the last bingo probably wished they had Stef/Christa moderating it like today instead of the random winners 😥
tib6JSB.gif

There’s usually 1 or 2 during the wee hours. I actually got a couple lotteries last night, which means I likely won’t be able to stay awake tonight lol. IMO it’s simply not worth doing so for a measly couple of bucks - unless Alex continues to accidentally double them. :unsure:

I happened to catch Autumn doing a livestream last night because I wasn't able to sleep - I had no idea they were doing other livestreams that late. I was thinking about staying around tonight trying catch one but if its the same $1 deal, then I'll skip it. Unless, the rewards are more . . . . rewarding during the late night livestreams?

I happened to catch Autumn doing a livestream last night because I wasn't able to sleep - I had no idea they were doing other livestreams that late. I was thinking about staying around tonight trying catch one but if its the same $1 deal, then I'll skip it. Unless, the rewards are more . . . . rewarding during the late night livestreams?
It's been Spookdollarcular this year. It's all been $1 unless you win something or get selected during the lottery.

the poor guy who won the last bingo probably wished they had Stef/Christa moderating it like today instead of the random winners 😥
That poor guy is me. I am hopping mad that nothing was awarded to me last night as the winner of the Bingo yet tonight they do award the winner. I have already hit the ceiling three times during my hopping. It has left me bitter.

Back